Chapter 20

Lucy's POV

I've been hearing voices. People calling my name, yelling my name.

Lucy!
Lucy!
Wake up, Lucy!

There it was again. When I turn around, there wasn't anyone. It freaked me out because this has never happened before. Am I dreaming?
To take my mind off it, I went to talk to Natsu. He was playing with the kids and I sat down next to them. They were telling each other jokes and laughing. They play fought and I sat there laughing.

Natsu: Help Lucy! They're too strong!
Nashi, hitting him: Take that daddy!
Luke, also hitting softly: And that!
Natsu: Help Luce! I've been defeated by my munchkins!!
Lucy, giggling: Our kids are too strong!

Suddenly the room went black. Then it became white. My eyes opened softly and I realized I was in a hospital. I look to my side and I see a spikey pink-haired man. His face lit up once he saw me awake.

???: Nurse! She's awake! I'll be right back!

The nurse asked how I was feeling and I felt confused. The man told me that he had saved me from a robber but I had been shot and I was in a coma for 2 months. All I could manage to say was "Oh."

???: I'm Natsu by the way!
Lucy: I'm Lucy.
Natsu: I'm glad you're okay. I was really worried. I've been coming here everyday to make sure you were okay.

We smiled at each other and talked for a few hours. I tried to get up off the bed but instead I fell onto him and he caught me. I hugged him he hugged me back. He kissed my head while he hugged me. He put me back on the bed so that I wouldn't get hurt.
I looked at him and I smiled brightly.

~~~~~~
I thought that it was time to end this book already. Thank you to everyone who has read it. I think I might take a break from writing Nalu stories and I might try to write a story for The Dolan Twins! Again, thank you!

-Author