Prologue

Jade was new at the university and the only person she knew there was her best friend Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Both were studying at the University of London. While Jade studied literature, Leigh studied law. They both shared a flat not far away from the university. It was always a big dream for them to go together to the same uni and with some luck they both succeed this. Jade was 20 years old, when she started at the university. After she finished collage, she had to help her dad for two years in their café. He became sick, so Jade and her mum had to take care of the little, cosy café. Jade's brother Karl already studied in Manchester.

But soon Jade's mother got help from her sister while her father was getting better slowly. And finally Jade had the opportunity to go to the university. It was always a big dream of her to study literature. She loved books more than anything and one day she wanted to write one too. Her friends always told her how talented she was with words. To be honest Jade's goal was to become an author one day.

Harry Styles studied as Jade at the same university literature. He was a year younger but started university with 19. Harry came from a relatively wealthy yet small family. He had a sister Gemma, who already finished university. Harry lived with his best friend Louis Tomlinson in a flat, who also studied at this university. Harry follwed the same dream like Jade to become a famous author some day. But he tended to write more quotes and poems.

The summer was slowly ending and so the first semester for Harry and Jade started. Jade was sitting nervous on a place quite in the back of the class while chewing on her bottom lip. She was one of the first people in this room and became more nervous when more people entered the room. Jade wasn't the best in making friends, but she really tried. Even though the university was completely overwhelming. Everything was so new for Jade and everything seemed so big. So many different people in one place. But luckily Jade had her best friend Leigh at her side. Yet Jade was still nervous. A new chapter in her life began and she was really curious and excited how it's going to turn out. She was happy to finally close the other older chapter in her life.

Jade was a nervous wrack, when Harry Styles entered the room. She was completely enraptured of Harry, the moment he walked into the room. A handsome young man. Jade was afraid she'd start to drool, because damn she never saw someone as beautiful as him. She already knew from this moment that Harry had stolen her heart forever.

Harry was nervous. His piercing green eyes were wandering around the room. Not much later his eyes landed on Jade, a wonderful young woman. For a moment his breathing stopped, so beautiful was Jade. The woman was looking at her nails and cursing beacuse the dark red nailpolish was about to peel off on her index finger. Harry had to chuckle quietly, it was too cute to not chuckle about it. He then was brave enough to sit down next to this breathtakingly beautiful woman.

"Hey!" Harry greeted Jade and smiled at her warmly. Jade almost fell off her chair when she noticed what beauty sat down next to her. Her cheeks blushed immediately, were burning like fire. "Hey!", she said while her heart was pounding like crazy in her chest and tried to smile at Harry with her shaking lips.

That was the day they both lost their heart.

-