Chapter Seventeen

Please don't forget to leave a vote&comment!♡

-

Luckily Jade didn't had to deal with any night terrors for the next nights. But still the day of Jed leaving London came closer. There were only a few days left until his departure and Jade just didn't want him to leave her again. So in these days she tried to spend as much time as possible with her best friend. And again she did not notice how she was ditching and hurting her actual boyfriend. Even though Harry tried to hide how much he was hurting from his girlfriend's absence. It would be fine, he said to himself. In a few days Jed would leave anyway and Harry would have his precious girl back. And that was the thing that mattered. In the end he could understand why Jade was ditching him but it didn't stop the bubbling jealousy in his stomach. He knew soon this jealously would explode but he tried not to think about it too much.

"Harry," the british was ripped out of his thoughs by Louis. He turned around and looked the blue-eyed boy in his face. "Can we leave now?", He asked while raising one eyebrow. Both were stranding in the corridor after they had dressed up. They were on their way to meet up some friends for diner. Actually Harry wasn't in the mood to hangout, but Louis didn't care. He thought that the boy was spending too much time alone in his bedroom and he was tired of seeing him dwell like that. He knew Harry thought he was good at hiding it but Louis was his best friend and they knew each other since highschool. He knew the curly lad. And he also knew that he had to go out, have some fun even when his girlfriend was obviously ditching him.

"Do I really have to go?" Harry whined when he climbed in the passenger seat next to Louis in his car. Harry's best friend just rolled his eyes. "I already told you that I do not tolerate you sitting home alone like a bitter old lemon. It's gonna be fun, you'll see!" Harry signed and then Louis turned on the engine. It didn't take them long to arrive at the little restaurant. It was neither a really fancy restaurant or fast-food one. It was somewhat in between that. Harry liked the place, he has been there a couple times.

Louis and Harry were the last to arrive of the group. Well it wasn't really a suprise since Louis had to drag Harry out of bed, literally.

"Oh and the dickheads have finally arrived," Liam greeted the friends as soon as they approached the group of friends. Both, Harry and Louis rolled their eyes. They then greeted everyone and sat down to the big table. The group wasn't that big, consisting of Niall, Liam, Dylan, Zayn and the two best friends.

Harry knew everybody and liked them, even though he wasn't that good friends with Zayn. But in the end the boys all had a lot of fun. They laughed often and just enjoyed the evening together. After they've eat their food and talked for a while the group decided to go to a pub. Harry wasn't really in the mood for that. He just wanted to go home but Louis dragged him along. And yes maybe Harry drank a lot of alcohol and his best friend too. Middle in the night the two were walking or well more like tripping back home, laughing loudly while they were humming random songs. They both held each other when the other started to lose the balance which, well happened a lot. But it was a funny walk home. Their stomachs were hurting from laughing too much. After some time, in which they got home and neither of them was hurt by falling over, their eyes widened when they saw Jade sitting in front of the door of the flat.

"Whacha doin' 'ere?" Louis giggled drunkenly and Harry joined him. Jade rolled her eyes and sighed when she noticed that they must have been drunk. But she wasn't in front of the flat for no reason. Ever since she had that night terror again, she couldn't sleep alone. She was too scared of that. So she slept with Harry only. It was pathetic and Jade didn't like being so dependent on Harry but she couldn't help it.

"For real, how much did you two drink?"

Harry and Louis looked at each other and then bursted out laughing loudly. "'Ot musch," Harry mumbled with a grin. Jade also had to chuckle, drunk Louis and Harry were funny somtimes. Neverless she helped the two inside and helped them getting ready for bed.

"I'll check on Harry now. Goodnight Lou," Jade said and switched the lights off in Louis' room who didn't reply anymore and just fell into his comfy bed.

With that Jade left the room with her head shaking and she made her way to Harry's room. But when she saw her boyfriend sitting on the bed with tears stains all over his face, she stopped just like her breathing for a second. "Oh God!" Jade immediately sat down next to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around him to calm the man. Harry wasn't drunk that often but when he was it always ended up with him drowning in his own tears. Well, he always ended up an emotional mess when he drank. But Jade was always there to comfort Harry when this happened. But this time Harry teared himself away from Jade. Confused and hurt Jade watched her boyfriend standing up and distancing himself even more.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Jade asked with a shaking voice and received a reply which she did not expect at all. "You know exactly what's wrong!" Harry hissed and made a shiver go down Jade's spine.

"Wha-t? I don't understand," she whispered while ahe started to shake more. Her hands were playing nervously with the bedsheets. And then she heard Harry laugh; but no it wasn't his beautiful laugh that made Jade's heart beat faster. It was a sarcastic, dull one which sent daggers into Jade's heart.

"You must be kidding me," Harry chuckled and confused Jade even more. Still, she had no idea what Harry was meaning and why he was so angry suddenly. What did she do wrong? The only thing that Jade understood and knew was that this side of Harry scared the shit out of her.

"He's better, right? That's what you think. You love him more, don't you?" Harry's face was suddenly so close to Jade and she had to wrinkle her nose when she could smell the alcohol coming out of Harry's breath. But she still didn't understand what Harry meant and became more scared. She wanted to leave.

"Who do you mean?"

And there was it again. Harry's laugh that almost killed Jade with the shiver that went down her back. "Jed," was the only thing Harry said before he distanced himself again. Jade's eye widened as it finally hit her what her boyfriend was meaning. Holy shit.

"You don't really think that I love Jed? More as a friend?" Jade asked with a raising word. Harry just shrugged. "I don't know. Do you even love me? Or do you only use me to not feel alone? Jade, I just don't know. It hurts seeing you with that other man the whole time. It drives me insane!"

"Fucking shit, Harry! What you're saying is bullshit. Jed is my best friend but you're the love of my life. I love you, not him! You're fucking drunk so it's completley stupid to fight with you anyway! I'm sorry but I'm leaving. My best friend will soon leave and I rather spend the last time he's here with him than with you arguing!" Now there were also tears glistening in Jade's eyes. Everything in Harry's head started to spin around. Angry Jade and her talking just made his head explode and he grasped his hair tightly.

"I don't know anymore. I'm just so fucking scared of losing you," Harry whispered but was tripping over his own words and Jade had to laugh humorless. She packed her stuff.

"Talk to me when you're sober."

Then she left a trembling Harry.

-

finish. buckle up everybody drama is only starting!