Chapter Two

(Please correct me if they're should be any grammer mistakes in the chapter, thank you! Have fun reading. x)

"Where should we eat lunch later?", Harry asked while him and Jade were walking to their lecture hand in hand.
"Actually Leigh wanted to go eating with me but you can come with us." Jade said when her and Harry stopped in the almost empty hallway. "Louis can come with us. I mean him and Leigh like each other too." Jade smirked but Harry had to laugh. "But you know that Louis's gay, right?"

"Of course I know that!" Jade said indignantly. "But they would be cute though." Harry made a grimace. "Nah."

"Hey!" Jade slapped Harry's arm, who had to laugh and gosh how much Jade loved his laugh. He sometimes had the weirdest laugh but for Jade it always sounded wonderful. It made her happy to see Harry laughing or smiling. Always made her heart glow. The flowers Harry planted in Jade, always started to bloom whenever he softly smiled.

Jade couldn't hold back and broke into loud laughers. "Idiot!"

But then suddenly a professor walked down the hallway and looked suspected at the couple. "What are you still doing here?" He asked, straightening this glasses. His voice was deep and sounded strict, yes almost evil. The laughers from Harry and Jade died abruptly and Jade started to stumble over her own words. "So-orry, we're al-lready going to the lecture." Jade then dragged Harry with her into the class and now they both just realized that they were too late for class.

The professer, who was just interrupted, looked at the couple. Harry grabbed after Jade's hand because he knew how anxious and nervous she could become in situations like these.

"Ah how great that you two decided to join us with your presence. Good, then one of you can summarize the book that was due today!"

All eyes were laid on the couple and Jade got closer to Harry. Her throat was tightening and no word was leaving her mouth. Harry knew that he had to do the talking. So when he summarized up the book, they were finally alowed to sit down. Jade deeply exhaled when she was sitting next to Harry. "We're idiots," Jade mumbeled and Harry just laughed. "At least nothing bad happend!" He said softly and Jade finally could form a little smile too. She kinda wanted to tease Harry a little bit but decided to not do it. She wasn't trying to get into more trouble.

"Ah, the lovebirds are finally here!", Leigh-Anne, who was already sitting in the café, cheered with Louis on her side. "Finally!" Louis groaned, even though he had only been there for a few minutes. Jade and Harry had entered the warm café and Jade rubbed her hands because it was damn cold outside. It was December, and soon Christmas was coming. Jade and Harry both loved the Christmas season so much. Jade loved the decoration, all the fairy lights, and she loved cuddling up in a warm blanket and drinking a warm tea while reading a book or being snuggled in bed with Harry and watching Christmas movies together. Jade had to smile softly and her heart was bursting just because of that thought.

Harry and Jade took off their thick jackets and joined the other two.
"Have you ordered anything yet?" Harry asked, sitting down next to Jade. The two shook their heads and so each of them ordered something small.

"Guys, I need to tell you something important." Louis started softly and stirred in his warm chocolate. A small smile formed onto his lips. The group looked at Louis, waiting to see what he had to say. "Shoot", His best friend Harry encouraged him. Louis took a deep breath and looked into the faces of his friends.

"I'm now officially with Thomas together!" Thomas had been a very good friend of Louis for a long time, but everyone saw that both had a crush on each other. They were always too shy to make the next step, but apparently they finally made it. Jade screamed with excitement and Harry had to hold his hand over her mouth and laughed. Leigh hugged Louis as he sat next to her. "Finally, it was about time!", She said with a smile and made Louis laugh.

"Lomas is finally real," Jade murmered. She was very happy. Probably happier than Louis himself.

Harry and Louis looked confused because none of them knew what Jade meant. Except Leigh, she had to laugh about the confused faces. "What the hell is the Lomas?" Louis asked, still totally unaware and just made Jade and Leigh laugh louder. Harry couldn't help but laugh softly as he loved his girlfriend's laughter more than anything else. And to hear her laugh so loud, his heart just bursted with love and electric shocks flowed through his whole body.

Jade wiped the tears from laughing so much from her cheeks. She took a deep breath and grinned at Leigh. "Lomas is a shipping name for Thomas and Louis." The two boys were still looking at the girls, confused. Leigh chuckled. "So let me explain it to you." Jade put an arm around Harry. "In Fandom's some fans ship or you can say they want two specific people to be a couple, or they ship a couple, which is already together. And then they usually create a name for both. So Leigh and I made for Thomas and Louis the shipping name Lomas up "Jade explained, with a few breaks when her and Leigh had to giggle.

And when Louis and Harry finally understood that, a light went on. "Ah, that makes sense." And to be honest, Louis found it sweet that his friends wanted to see him together with Thomas. He had to grin. "Do you have such a name with Harry?" He asked.

"Of course!" It came from Leigh-Anne. "Their name is Jarry!" She said, grinning widely as Harry reached for Jade's hand. "I didn't even know that!" Jade told her best friend. A soft smile was on her lips. "You're just too cute together," Leigh said. Jade's cheeks turned into a deep red and Harry ran his thumb over the back of her hand. "Okay, that's way too hetero!", Louis made a grimace.

"Shut up Lou. After all, I'm the only one here who has no boyfriend now!" Leigh said pouting. Louis put an arm around his friend with a smile. "Don't worry, we'll find you a boyfriend." Leigh chuckled. "Actually, I don't need a boyfriend. I'm such a happy woman by myself, a man will give me only more trouble," Leigh said as she threw her curls behind her shoulder.

With that she made the little group laugh. Jade looked at Harry. And she was so damn glad that after one year of relationship, she still didn't have any big problems with him. She was so happy to have him as a boyfriend. But then she looked back at her friend. "Independent woman, I like it," Jade said with a smile.