Chapter Six

I'm sorry that I didn't update for so long, I just completely forgot about it plus I don't feel like anyone cares lmao.

-

Jade and Harry were walking together to the small café where they often went to. And this time, Harry wouldn't be sitting there alone like last time. When the two had entered the cozy café, the smell of coffee and cake took over them immediately. Jade loved to enter the café every time. The warmth and the delicious smell already felt at home, so often was she there already.

They sat down at the table by the window and waited for the waitress. Hesitantly and carefully, Harry took Jade's hand in his, and when he realized she wouldn't pull her hand away, the curly-haired calmed down. "Um, there are a few things we should clarify," he mumbled and then the waitress came. And it was the same girl Harry had served a few days ago when he was so depressed.

"I see, you are finally not alone anymore," she said with a smile and winked at Harry. Jade looked confused, between the two as Harry's cheeks blushed. The waitress laughed and then looked at Jade and noticed her confused, yet jealous look. "The good man here was deeply depressed the last time he was here, but he finally seems to have you back." The blonde haired grinned. "So what do you both want?"

Jade hesitated a bit before ordering a tea and a piece of apple pie. Harry, on the other hand, ordered a cappuccino and a cream cake. "That was weird.", Jade murmured lost in thought as the woman was gone. Harry shook his head. "She isn't really weird just .." He hesitated and Jade waited anxiously for his answer. "Just last time I was so depressed and she was just being nice to me." A small smile formed on his lips.

"If you say so" Jade shrugged her shoulder. "But she's right, I'm glad to have you back," Harry mumbled, making Jade beam. Not later the two got their order. There was a silence between them for some time. Both wanted to say something, but didn't know how to begin. But after the silence became unbearable, Jade decided to finally break it.

"I'm sorry, the words I said, you know? I didn't mean them." Jade apologized as she poked around in her cake. "I'm sorry too, I never wanted to insult you, but I think we were both just hurt." Jade nodded in agreement. Then it became quiet again between the two. They ate their cake until Harry finally picked up the topic again.

"But Jade," he began. Harry's girlfriend looked up at him as she swallowed the tea in her throat. She looked attentively to Harry to signal him that she was listening to him. "There's one more thing that is kinda triggering me." Harry mumbled, looking into the brown liquid of his cappuccino.

"Do you trust me Jade?" Jade was a little surprised by the question she immediately said: "Yes of course!" But Harry shook his head, asking her if she was sure. She only nodded.

"But why are you lying to me when you feel bad. Do you think I don't see that?" Harry's voice softened and Jade tried to swallow the lump in his throat. "Why are you still keeping secrets from me, why don'y you still trust me 100 percent?"

Jade thought he saw flashes of tears in Harry's eyes, but he quickly closed his eyes again. "It's complicated," she mumbled, looking at Harry. But he shook his head. "Then tell me! I'm sick of sitting in the dark, Jade. I love you so much, why can't you trust me?" Harry had to take a deep breath, he could already feel the tears in the corners of his eyes. He tried to blink them away.

"You wouldn't understand, Harry." He was frustrated, why couldn't his girlfriend tell him the truth? But the longer he thought about it, he didn't want to force Jade to open up. Something in her was still struggling with something. Harry sighed, running his hand through his hair. "It's okay, sorry. I don't want to push you too hard." Harry said, looking down at the crumbs on his plate. But then Jades grabbed Harry's hand under the table and ran her delicate fingers over the back of Harry's hand.

"I'm sorry, Harry. But you don't have to feel bad, okay? It's not your fault," she said softly to her boyfriend, calming him down to make him feel better again. He nodded slowly. Then they paid for their food and walked to Harry's home. Their hands found their way tigether and both had missed that feeling. They were glad to finally leave this fight behind them. And when they arrived at Harry's room in his room, Harry pushed Jade against his locked room door and pressed his lips to Jade's delicate ones. Oh how he waited for this. Jade was a bit overwhelmed, but did return the passionate kiss not much later. Her fingers went into Harry's curls and Harry had his hands around Jade's hip. After having to release their lips from lack of breath, Harry whispered on Jade's lips how much he missed it. Jade just nodded with her red cheeks and moaned softly as Harry distributed small kisses on her neck. But not much later, they were disturbed, as Louis came home and loudly called for Harry's name. Annoyed, Harry let go of Jade and looked at her with apologising eyes. "Sorry," he whispered against her lips and kissed her on the forehead again before he left the room and Louis came towards.

"Woah, you look fucked!" Louis said with a smirk but with a smile. Harry's cheeks blushed and he just gave Louis a dirty look. "So you and Jade finally got back together?" Louis grinned and Harry nodded, turning his head.

"Obviously." Harry actually wanted to stay annoyed longer, but then broke out into laughers with Louis. Of course, Jade could hear that and she walked towards them curiously. "What's so funny?" She asked with a smile. Louis immediately came up to her and put an arm around her. "I'm so glad that ya both are okay with each other," Louis said with a big grin. A little flushed, Jade thanked Louis. The two of them have become good friends in these three years, if not best friends.

"Actually, I didn't want to bother you any longer, I'm going to meet up withThomas anyway, so make up and use a condom!" Louis shouted to them before leaving the home and making Jade and Harry blush. "Such a dumbass!" Harry murmured with a small grin.

And maybe the two fell over each other then.