v.

I looked around, trying my best to remember the street where Taehyung's house was.

My eyes finally found the right house, the one with the red roof. I fastened my pace and walked towards there.

I nervously pressed the doorbell. All the lights were off.

A middle aged woman walked out of the neighboring house. I noticed that she was walking towards me so I turned to her.

"Are you looking for the woman who lives there?" She asked and I nodded.

"Oh, I don't think she lives here, but she comes there once in a blue moon."

"By any chance, do you know where she is?" I politely asked and she shook her head.

I thanked her and walked out from the neighborhood.

Hmm, who could I ask?

I thought for a while, and then I remembered Yoongi.

I don't have his number though.

Maybe Jimin has it.

I felt my stomach grumble, probably because I haven't eaten since I woke up.

I walked a few blocks away and found my favorite café in Daegu.

It was just five-minutes away from my old school.

I entered the café, which gave me so much to remember.

It was the place where I always studied with Taehyung.

The air smelled so familiar. It's still the same, except I'm alone.

I ordered lasagna and a cup of latte.

I sat on the high seat which faced out the window. The sight was so familiar. Busy streets of Daegu infront of my eyes.

All that's missing was Him.

|

After finishing the food, I decided to go back to Seoul. If I came back later, I'd probably be home late.

Also, I had to talk to Jimin and ask for Yoongi's number.

I wasn't hopeless.

Not yet.

| Daegu — Seoul |

After three hours of sleeping, the bus finally stopped. I got out and walked to Jimin's studio.

Fortunately, he mentioned the address yesterday.

I don't know why but I'm eager to find answers to all these questions.

After all, Taehyung was the only reason I came back. I can't just let this go to waste.

 I can't just let this go to waste