Epilogue

Candy and Grenda were sitting on the front porch waiting for the twins to get home. When they did, Mabel explained that everything was back to normal and thanked them for all their help.

After dinner, the twins headed upstairs. Dipper got the journal and started reading, again, and Mabel laid down on her bed next to Waddles.

Dipper laughed.

"What's so funny?" Mabel asked while smiling.

"I just realized that I scarred Pacifica again! First the town founder, now this!"

"You two are like oil and water."

"Pretty much. I still think it's kinna bogus that the witch did that just to get back at the Northwests. I mean, we do that just by being us."

Mabel laughed in agreement.

They each mustered up a bit of energy and began getting ready for bed.

Mabel said. "Oh, have you apologized to her yet?"

"Not yet. But what fun that'll be. Sure will have a lot of explaining to do."

"Are you gonna tell her about the journal?"

"No. Well, that would be easiest, but I'm not. I guess I'll just say I was cursed or got mind wiped by a hypnotist."

"I'd go with the hypnotist thing." she laughed. "No more magic for a really long time."

"But..." Dipper held his book tighter to his chest.

"Well, just leave me out of it then."

Dipper laughed, "No promises."

After getting dressed and brushing their teeth, they laid down in bed. Dipper turned out the light.

"Good night, Mabel."

"Good night, Dipper."

Everything seemed to be back to normal. Dipper was himself again and Mabel was happy to have her brother back. But Gravity Falls would never be normal. But maybe being a bit abnormal, unordinary, weird, and silly, weren't such bad things to be after all.