Four

Trayce -July 2018

Man, this has been the busiest summer ever for me. Right when I got home from Denver, I had to leave again to Miami for another game. And speaking of Denver, I freaking loved it there. I had the best time of my life. Danielle's parents are the sweetest people ever, and they approve of me, as their own son. I have never been happier before.

I was in the kitchen, making lunch for the two of us, when I heard the sound of little footsteps come down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was.

"Well, there's my hot mama." I smiled as I turned around to face her.

He smiled and yawned. She just woke up from her nap.

"What are you making?"

"Some burgers. While you were sleeping, I made some on the grill."

"Smells delicious."

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

She yawned and stretched her arms up, causing her shirt to ride up a little.

I smirked and poked her stomach.

"No!" She squealed. "Don't do that."

"Don't do what? This?" I poked her again.

"That." A tiny giggle escaped from her mouth.

I slowly started walking toward her. Her eyes widened as she bolted out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Gotcha!" I said as I pinned her to the couch, and started tickling her sides, her worst spots.

"Babe no! Let me go!" She laughed.

She managed to free her hands, and try to tickle me to let her go. I didn't budge.

"That's not fair!" She whined. "You never told me you weren't ticklish."

"Life isn't fair, sweetheart. Nothing can phase me."

I watched her laugh, becoming mesmerized every second. A feeling immediately rushed over me, I crashed my lips onto her soft lips. She grabbed my face and pulled me into her, as I deepened the kiss. As our breathing increased, she pulled away so we could catch our breath.

"'Nothing can phase me' my ass..." She scoffed.

She gazed into my eyes. "You always have a way to woo me."

"Really? How about now?" I smirked and did a low pitched growling noise, that kinda sounded like a purr.

"Mmm, do that again. That was hot."

I smirked and did it again. Only this time, trying to ignore the lust I was starting to feel.

She looked down, then up at me. Her demeanor changed. She sat up and positioned herself on the couch.

"I'm sorry if that went too far. Are you—"

She nodded slowly. She looked embarrassed.

"Have you—"

She shook her head slowly. "I'm waiting until marriage, or for someone I know is the one." She spoke quietly. 

"I don't want to push you into doing anything you're not comfortable in doing."

"Just give me some time."

"I respect that. I can wait until you're ready. It'll be hard though, since you're so damn beautiful. But I'll wait."

She smiled as she placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. 

"Why did you look embarrassed? You can tell me anything."

"I know, I know. I didn't know how you'd take it."

"Don't be afraid to tell me anything. Just because those guys tried to force it, doesn't mean I won't." 

She nodded and smiled. 

"C'mon, are you hungry?" 

She nodded. 

"Well I hope you like burgers because that's all I made." I said as I helped her up off the couch and led her to the kitchen.

 "I don't care, as long as it's good." She said as she put one hand on my back. I flinched a little when she touched my back. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"That wasn't your fault. I just tweaked my back a few days ago in Miami. Plus Nolan's ass didn't help too when we were roughhousing before the game."

"I will never understand boys and their need to wrestle and roughhouse." She chuckled as she made herself a plate. 

"Human nature, I guess." I said and purred again, and winked. 

"For real, that's the hottest thing ever. But not now, save it for for when the Dodgers have a winning streak. Maybe I'll let you have a little 'sum sum.'" She hinted and took a bite of her burger. 

We need to start winning, and I mean now.