5.8

Danielle -August 2018

"You didn't have to do the dishes. I would've gotten them later." I smiled as I walked back into the house after letting Chewy outside for the eighth time now.

"I wanted to. My OCD got the best of me. One thing's for sure; you're a lot neater and cleaner than Klay. He is the messiest person on the planet." He chuckled.

"Well, thank you. I appreciate it." I smiled. "What did you want to do today?"

"I don't care. You choose."

"I don't have anything planned. But I think I'm gonna go all day and see how much I bug you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He chuckled.

"I'm gonna see how far I can go with bugging you."

"Why in the world would you do that in the first place?"

"Because I want to." I chuckled. "Plus I missed your sassiness."

"I'll show you sassy." He sassed.

"Do your worst."

He chuckled as he went back to washing the dishes.

"Am I annoying yet? How about now? Now? Now?" I asked while lightly poking him in the sides.

"What are you doing?"

"Annoying you. It it working?"

"Why are you poking me?" He chuckled.

"Because I'm trying to annoy you."

"Well, stop."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Now knock it off!" He laughed lightly.

"No." I continued to poke his sides, as his laughing increased a little bit. "I thought you said you weren't ticklish...?"

"I'm not."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Because I just thought of something funny."

"Lie again." I said as I desperately tried to find his tickle spot. Stop lying to me, fool.

I lightly squeezed his hip bone, and he jumped and almost dropped a plate on the ground.

"I think I found it." I laughed.