4.2

Danielle -July 2018

"Dani!? Dani!! DANI!!" Sarah yelled from the kitchen.

"What, Sarah?! Jesus Christ it's 8:30 in the morning! Might as well wake up the whole neighborhood while you're at it." I groaned as I walked into the kitchen. I looked at the bouquet of flowers on the dining room table with a box of chocolate.

"Aw, did Juju send you that? How sweet."

"Uh, actually, those are for you."

"What?" I made a face and made my way over there to check them out. They were made out for me.

"Who are they from?"

"They're from Trayce."

"Are you guys alright?"

"Oh yeah!" I nodded. "We got into a little argument last night about his back."

"What happened to his back?"

"He tweaked it during one of the away games. He's fine. I just wanted to make sure he was okay. Men are so stubborn." I chuckled and examined the flowers again.

The bouquet was filled with my favorite flowers; white and pink star lilies and white roses. There was a card attached to the flowers, with my love addressed on it.

               Baby, please accept these flowers and chocolate as my apology. I'm sorry about that argument that we had last night. I know you were just trying to look out for me, and I know you want the best for me. I appreciate it baby girl. I love you.                                 Trayce ♡
I smiled and showed Sarah the card.

"He said 'I love you.'"I smiled. "He said it. Like I'm in shock right now."

"Why?" Sarah chuckled. "Every couple says that."

"I know, I've never gotten a sincere 'I love you' before. I need a minute to process this." I chuckled and unwrapped the box of chocolate. "Man, he sure knows me." I said with a mouthful of chocolate.

"Hey, do you wanna go get a mani-pedi today? I got an email for a free coupon for this nail salon that I've never been to. I think someone gave the wrong address. You wanna go?"

"Yeah! That'll be fun! I haven't had a pedicure in so long."

"We need it. We need just a girls day to pamper ourselves."

"Agreed. Let me go get changed and we can go." I said as I got up front he couch and headed upstairs to my room. "And if you touch my chocolate, you're dead."