4.7

Danielle -July 2018

Okay no lie, but that honestly was the best sleep I've gotten in forever. I'm just so happy that me and Trayce are back at a good place now. That's what I've wanted.

"Well, you look happy." Sarah said as she watched me skip down the stairs and into the living room.

"What do you mean? I'm always happy."

"Well you're happier than usual. Was Trayce over last night? I heard someone leave early this morning."

"Yeah, he was here to keep me company since someone wasn't here..."

"Okay, when I see food, I'm gonna go out and get food!"

I chuckled. "Do you want anything since I'm up?"

"Water please!"

"Okay." I said as I eased off the couch. My legs were kind of sore.

"Are you good? You're walking like a grandma."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I did some squats yesterday and my legs are kind of sore." I handed her the glass of water.

"What's that on your neck?"

I looked to the darkened spot on my neck where she pointed at.

"I just burned myself with my curling iron. I'm still trying to get used to the damn thing. Nothing a little concealer won't fix."

"You burned yourself twice?" She examined more dark spots on my neck. "Wait a second... IS THAT A HICKEY?!"

"Oh that! Yeah, that looks like a hickey alright." I chuckled nervously, trying to play it off.

"I'm guessing you guys are better now."

"Yep! Better than ever!"

"Hmm." She squinted. "What else did he do to you?"

She lifted the back of my shirt, exposing all of the dark marks on my back.

"Jesus Christ, what did he do?"

I guess the expression in my face said it all.

"THAT'S WHAT Y'ALL DID WHEN I WASN'T HERE?! EW!"

"In his defense, it was amazing."

"Y'all are some freaks. Did you use—"