Chapter 46 Blue Valentine.

The girls night I had with Alyssa and Megan was nice and a bit relaxing, yes, but come Monday morning at school my nerves were wound very tight. I really had no reason to be so high strung, it's not like Scott knew about what happened at the pet store.

All I had to deal with was Aaron. Easier said than done. First off...How exactly was I supposed to 'deal' with him? Blow him off? Pretend nothing had even taken place? Act like everything was normal? Ugh.

It wasn't normal. We fucking made out, again! All I want is to be friends with Aaron, simply friends. Well...Actually that's not entirely true. I'd love to be in a um, relationship with him, possibly.

But not while Scott's in the picture and...Not when I don't even know how Aaron feels about me. A talk I had with Megan last night was still stuck in my mind. We had been discussing Aaron while Alyssa was in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

She had asked me what it felt like to kiss Aaron and how I felt about him. "So does he you know, use a lot of tongue during his kisses, he seems like a tongue guy." She said thoughtfully. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know." "How can you not know? You've kissed him a few times!" "He uses the right amount, gosh you're annoying." I sighed. She grinned.

"How does he smell?" She asked. "Come on!" I groaned. "Alright sorry, you don't have to answer that if it's to personal." She said sarcastically. "Yeah, the tongue question was perfectly fine, but how he smells is just way too far over the line." I replied, matching her sarcasm.

She chuckled. We were still watching Gossip Girl, but it was a Serena episode so neither of us were paying attention. Ha.

"Hey Chloe?" Megan asked hesitantly. "Yes?" "I was uh, wondering, you love both Scott and Aaron...Well I was just thinking about how different they are, and I was wondering what you love about them?" I took a long moment to think over my response.

"Hm, Scott is sweet, you know? Like, sometimes I wake up and find cute texts so I know he was thinking about me, he's very courteous and considerate, but then he's all rugged from sports which is pretty sexy, and after I told him the truth, he...Well he wasn't happy but he gets that I'm having a hard time figuring things out." I explained.

She nodded watching the screen for a few minutes. "And Aaron?" I sighed, sitting up and pulling my knees to my chest.

"With Aaron it's so...I don't know. I'm comfortable, but at the same time I'm on edge. All I can do is scold myself for wanting to just kiss him or flat out touch him. He's so easy to talk to, and when I do speak to him it's like, refreshing. He's understanding too, and he hates it if I say something bad about myself, that's nice." I sighed deeply and rested my chin on my knees.

"And he's gorgeous." Megan added. "Yeah, right that too." "So I'm assuming they're both good kissers too right?" She asked. That's all she cares about. Sigh. "Yes."

"Who do you think the um, better kisser is?"  I should have seen this coming. "Megan..." "Just answer the question!"

"Fine! I can't really choose the better, they're both good in their own ways. Scott is very tender, but he can still be firm when the moment calls for it. Aaron is so fierce, heated and passionate, it...It really takes my breath away. The problem is, I'm not sure if Aaron can be that, soft..." I trailed off.

"You don't think he could be tender?" "I'm not entirely sure, every time we kiss we're either interupted or I freak out slightly." I said, feeling my cheeks turn red.

That wasn't entirely the case, I knew Aaron could be gentle when he wanted to. Like after we kiss and he would just hold onto me.

"Hmm...Would you like my opinion?" She asked, sitting up straighter. "Sure why not." "If this were me, I would totally take time and either schedule a few make out sessions with Aaron just to see how um, 'soft' he can really be, or I'd date them both." She said, like it was the most simple thing in the world.