Chapter two.

"From that day my life flipped." I said to my therapist.

"In a bad way?" He asked.
"No." I smiled , "in a perfect lovely way."

"Me and Jonathan dated for four months, and it was nothing but heaven on earth." I said.

...

When he asked me out , i was happy , so happy as daisy was pleased that i said yes.
For four months it was literally nothing but heaven for me , he'd always come to my house, bringing me beautiful flowers, telling me sweet words.
Then he'd take me out to fancy restaurants for dinner.

In one of those dates , he asked me to marry him.
As in those old movies , the hero would get down on one knee and say in an amazing way "will you marry me?" , he did that in front of everyone and i was shocked.
And guess what i said yes , didn't think twice about it.

At first my family refused and i fought for him , i just wanted to be with him forever, My dad was pissed at first so was my mum, but they got over it
when they saw his loyalty and my love for him , they finally approved.

Our wedding was perfectly set by the sea, It was a nice day , not too cold or too hot, Flowers were thrown on me as my dad took my hand walked me towards him, As my eyes landed on him I wanted to kiss him so bad, he looked so perfect wearing a black suit, his hair was brushed back as a little hair went down his forehead, i bite my lips as i got closer and closer, My dad looked at me smiling then handed me to him saying "take care of my daughter." , Jonathan smiled at him nodding, as he looked at me taking my hand saying,

" I can't believe you're all mine now." He smiled like he always have.

" i love you." I said.
"I love you." He said.

It was a magical moment, When i looked in his eyes as he says "i love you"  I knew i was in love with this man, There's something about his soul not just his looks, everytime he told me that he loved me it was sincere like he really wanted me, not like the guys i met before they were desperate and thirsty for my dad's Money, Jonathan only wanted me for me and this was somehow something magical for me because I was his and he was mine , he's the man i will always fight for ,  and live for , keep it real with him  and care for him , die for him.

..

"Are you gonna take off your dress now."  He said looking at me the same way he always did.
I lick my lips , chuckling "yes um.." I awkwardlysaid as he walked closer and closer till he was that close to me that I could hear his heart beats.
Grabbing my waist gently, bringing me closer , looking at my lips then at eyes , "you're so beautiful." He said, "I'm so lucky to have a woman like you." He breathed.
"I promise that I will always love you forever, even when i get old and sad." He chuckled.
"Why would you be sad if you have me." I said biting my lips, "life gets more messed up when you're old I guess." He chuckled as His lips touched mine in a passionate lovely  way That i got lost in the kiss.

I felt something cold surrounding my neck , "what's this.. omg Jonathan." I looked at him in excitement, he smiled seeing me happy.
It was a beautiful diamond necklace, "do you like it?" He asked , "i love it." I said , kissing him again, putting my hands around his neck.

...

"He bought you a dimond Necklace as a wedding gift." My therapist repeated what i just said.
"Yes." I confirmed.
"What was the problem he sounded like the perfect husband." He asked.
"Nothing lasts forever , doctor." I said, "people shame you for what you're not capable of doing, when love dies there's nothing left to stay for."

...

Three months later after our wedding , just like i said before, he treated me like a princess, kissing my hand , telling me sweet words that makes my heart melt.

"Good morning beautiful." He was the first thing that my eyes see when i open my eyes in the morning "morning." I smile as i do a little stretch.
"Are you leaving for work?" I asked , "not before i kiss you goodbye." He said leaning for a quick kiss, "stay safe." He said , leaving me alone in this great house.

Today was Tuesday, I decided to invite daisy for some tea , I haven't seen her face for a while , after my wedding , she got super busy in California that we barely saw each other.
she got married to Tom Dickinson.
He was just like every wealthy man in New York , Old and handsome, he was British owning a big company in North Carolina.
Was born in a wealthy family that are known for their old money.

Daisy met him in one of my dad's parties, daisy is a rich woman , and he wasn't as rich like her He married her for her authority and her dad's place in society, just by acting sweet around her , she loves him so much.
He never loved her though , he was the devil himself.
I tried to warn her alot before the marriage and we got in a fight , stopped talking for weeks.

Ever since me and Tom met in Daisy's birthday, I got more uncomfortable around this man.
His looks always made feel so unsafe, and the way he uses daisy for his own benefits and also Daisy's foolishness.. makes me sad.
I can't help her.

"Miss me?" Daisy said as she sat next to me on the sofa. "Of course i did , my dear." I say as i hug her.
"How's it between you and Tom?" I ask as i watch her features change just by saying his name.
She managed to smile in my face saying "we're fine... we are perfect." She said.
"It's okay to talk about it sometimes." I said as i put my hands on shoulders to comfort her, she cried as I hugged her.

"Shh shh it's okay , what happened?" I ask softly.
"He's cheating on me." She said whipping her tears off, I gasped, kind of expected something like that.
"What?" , "does he know that you know?" I asked wondering if he knows.
"No i found out myself." She said sobbing again.
"Daisy..I know how you're feeling but I've warned you about this man alot and you just didn't believe me." I said calmly.

"Guess you were right about him , but i got nothing to do now." She said.
"You have , either you let him know that you found out or stop giving him what he wants and all , act odd and strange , so he would notice all that change and work things out with you." I said confidently.

"You think so?" She said , "yes, sweetheart." I said whipping her tears off hugging her again.