Chapter Nine

"You knew that david was going to take advantages of you right." The doctor asked.

"If i knew I wouldn't be here doctor." I said.

...

It was a shiny day, deserved a walk in the garden with a cup of coffee.
I walked around the trees, watching my husband reading his journal.
I walk back to him , sitting on his lap taking his journal from his hands, placing my coffee on the table.

I take off his glasses, and he does nothing but stare at me doing this.
"Isn't it amazing." I say.
"You're amazing." He said kissing me slowly , we were literally making out in the garden, I
Could taste liquor strawberry flavor in his Tongue, sweet.

He started to kiss me hard again , making me get closer to him , as i was breathing heavily.
He put his hands under my dress , right on my ass , squeezing them hard , he knew my kink as well, i was close to his crotch, grinding back and forth on him,
His fingers were digging in my skin as he kissed me, i was wet and i felt him get hard too
I broke the kiss, got off his lap and signed for him to come after me , and ran to the house.

"Oh Jonathan, catch me if you can." I say running upstairs,
"Oh honey I'll." He run , until he was close and I opened the bedroom's door and got inside, he closed it , grabbed my waist, biting his lips , looking at my eyes, as we both laugh without a reason.
He walked me to the bed , laying me gently on it.

I took off my dress, watching him take off his shirt , as i bite my lips.
He was on top of me , kissing me gently, pressing himself against me gently.
Taking off my underwear,
He massaged my breasts, held one as he bended for a kiss , squeezing it , making me want him inside me as quick as possible, i was eager and so was he right now.
I put my hands on his ass ,pushing himself against me just so he could adjust himself.

"Eager baby." He smirked , taking off his shorts, pushing himself slowly inside me , going back and forth.
He moaned when he did that so did i,
It felt so amazing, our sex was so amazing.
But this time he showed nothing but love.
I moan softly when he goes a little faster and he bites my lips after kissing it gently.

"Yes baby." He said and i bit my lips, he switched positions, now i was in control.
I put my hands on his chest, thrusting myself up and down , up and down... all went like a rhythm, "cum for me baby c'mon." I whispered, encouraging him to go faster, switching positions again, he held my waist pinned me to the bed , while his thrusts were fast like ever.

He put one of his fingers in my mouth, as he looked at me with lust, felt an explosion in my belly followed by my legs crawling, and i came, shortly after he came too, like usual, throwing himself next to me, exhausted after all this Exercise.

---

It was a time in the afternoon, me and Jonathan and David were having dinner , the sun was no longer shining, Jonathan kept his eyes on David carefully, as david ate , sometimes i see him smirk at Jonathan and then look at me.
Hope tonight ends well with him just leaving without problems or my husband screaming at me because it was my own god damn idea.

I put my steak fork down , and take my wine , sipping on it as i smile to both of the two men sitting next to me.
Jonathan was sitting next to me , David wasn't too close but he was sitting Infront of me , "How's your life going , is there baby on the way?" David cut our silence by throwing his hard words across the table, making me choke on my wine.

Jonathan put his hand on my leg to comfort me, as he knew my pain when someone mentions anything about my pregnancy.
"Did i say something wrong , dear cousin?" He said.
"N-no , Absolutely no David." I said , trying to smile.
"Then what is it." He asked , this time Jonathan cut me off when i was about to speak.
"She's not ready yet." Jonathan replied coldly.

" ain't ready for what, sorry i didn't quite understand." He kept asking,
"I think it's non of your business david, it's only me and Nancy's thing." Jonathan said rudely.
"Easy boy, didn't mean to make you angry." he said , smirking at Jonathan.
"I'm not fucking angry." Jonathan suddenly hit the table , throwing his fork away , walking away in frustration and anger.

"Jonath-" i was calling for him but he closed the door angrily.
"I'm so sorry Mrs Belfort, didn't mean to cause all that." He said looking at me , faking his worries.
"No it's fine David , he's been really sensitive about this situation and you just .." i say putting my fork down.
"I'm really sorry." He said one more time.
"It's fine." I said taking another sip from my wine.

Me and him spent the night eating and talking about the past, Jonathan was still upset in his room.
Then he went out walking past us,
"Honey, where are you going?" I called for him as i saw him wearing another suit.
"Out with my friends for a little, mind?" He said coldly to me and i bit my lips , and looked at David, smiling.

"Hope he's having much fun." He said closing the door , "god." I say ,
David looked at his watch, "oh I'm a late." He said standing up, "oh you don't have to go now, it's still early." I said ,
"We still haven't talked about anything."
"Nancy, would you like to accept my invitation for dinner, i want to talk to you more about everything." He said.

"Sure. When?" I asked, "tomorrow maybe."he said.
I nodded and waved him goodbye.
Little did i know that i was too stupid to accept his invitation, and was too late to say no..