Chapter Eight

We kissed briefly and I became alive again, everyone was cheering , when i said yes and continued celebrating,
His soft pink lips touched mine in a very lovely way.
We kissed for a good minute, that felt like seconds.. i cant get enough of him.
"You promise.." I asked.
"I promise you anything." He said hugging me breathing heavily and kissing my neck.

...
"I still don't quite understand why'd he leave you ?" The doctor asked , throwing the papers on the desk, looking at me in confusion.

"Well doctor, i made a terrible mistake." I said.

..

Everyday began to shine like the old days again, my old days , felt like a stormy day, the sun never shines, the stars never be bright at night, and the moon is hidden.
My feelings were like the sunset, was killed by the charming moon , he was the moon to my darkness.
Now I'm feeling great, after all what happened.

But little did i know that everything would come upside down on me.
"Darling he's only my cousin." I say to Jonathan.
"Your cousin that used to crush on you , and left the whole town because of me, right? You're insane." He madly and jealously says.
"No YOU're insane if you think i would choose him over you after all this shit." I say angrily.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm his fucking love." He says ,
"I already invited him it's too late." I say calmly.
"What ? Without my permission? , it's my fucking house Nancy." He yelled at me.
I looked at him angrily , "it's your house and he's my cousin, i live with you in this house and we do whatever the fuck we want doesn't even matter whose house and whose shit." I say.

"You know what Jonathan, you're selfish , if it was your mama you'd gladly let her in and you know too well that we both cant fucking stand each other." I point at him , saying again , "a selfish piece of shi-" then he suddenly put his hand on my mouth shutting me up , walking me to the wall.
He aggressively grabbed my waist , kissing me hard.

I kiss him back and play with his hair , pressing my area against his, to get him even harder.
"Fuck." He cursed when i did that turning me around , pressing himself against me. Rising my dress, pulling my pants down , kissing my neck, all at once.

I scratched with my nails the cold wall as he pushed himself in me , deep and fast, i was screaming, we never had that tough sex before,
It all made sense, i could feel his anger and frustration in this moment.

He went back and forth , our skin clapped, our voices could be heard.. we were screaming, thank god i gave the servant a day off.
He was so hard , and i was so horny.
He slowed down as we both came in the same time , breathing heavily, he was still in me.

He kissed my neck , without speaking a word , we both couldn't say anything, speechless.
He was still in me as if he was too lazy to move, we both were tired didn't move an inch.
After few seconds he pulled out, throwing himself on the sofa.

I walked to him , taking my dress off and rode him again.
But this time i only layed naked on him.
"I'm sorry." He said after few minutes filled with silence.
"I'm sorry too." I admit.
I look at him , and at his lips again , smiling.
"Kiss me." He said, and I didn't hesitate or wait for him to finish his words , kissing him.

...

It was afternoon i was reading a book in the library, waiting for daisy to come.
The door opened revealing the most beautiful girl in town,
"Hello Mrs Belfort." She said in thick British accent.
"Baby." I ran to her hugging her so hard , i missed her... she's been away in For a while in California with her husband.

"Had a world tour?" I asked , "no not exactly but you could say something like that." she said smiling.
"How's things going on with you and Jonathan are you guys still two love birds?" She asked and I realized that she's been gone for way too long , and so much happened when she was gone.

"Well you missed alot." I smiled at her , and she lit up a cigarette, looking at me in confusion.
"Tell me everything about it." Buffing smoke in my face.

I told her everything happened in her absence, and she was amazed and sad because she was gone.
"I'm so sorry to hear that darling."she said and I assured her , that all is well now and she almost choked on her drink when she found out that david is coming tomorrow.

"What? Are you kidding me!" She said,
"Yes I invited him for tea , to become good cousins again.." i say.
"Me and jon had a big fight because of this." I say.
"You guys fight now." She said miserably, yes we do , ever since he learned that he can't be a dad.

"Be careful around that brat , he could be hiding his feelings and try take advantages of you when jon isn't around i heard that-" she began her talk about david again ,
But I don't want to worry about nothing.

"Shhhh, just let it be." I said , drinking my wine, as she rolled her eyes , sipping on her cup.