Chapter twelve

He's not getting away with that I'll get my revenge somehow, how could he do that to me ? Unbelievable, what a tease.
Now I decided to wear really the shortest dresses and skirts i got in my closet.
But I've tried..somehow I needed him and he didn't give me the attention i want.
Been ignoring me half of the time , no matter what I wear.

It's been 3 Days without his touch and i feel dead inside.
I decided to go shopping today , look for new dresses.
I'll get back before he arrives.
I was driving my car in town, where shops were more expensive, and fancy.
I bought few dresses, and by 6 i was home again.

Ran upstairs to wear the black short dress, it was silky and smooth that I felt i was at heaven.
It was so Revealing unlike my usual dresses, My cleavage was obvious in this dress, it was top dress was long from the back but short from the front, I loved it.
I put red lipstick and untie my hair .
I heard a door being opened and i knew he was downstairs now.

I walk downstairs, as he checked me out from head to toe.
He hummed, walking to me.
Kissing my neck , "hi darling." Walking away , doing nothin but that.
Okay then.

"We are having party tonight, why are you so drunk?" I asked , angrily.
"What party? And watch it i'm sober as hell." He said walking to me , biting his lips.
"Oh i see you cant even keep your eyes open." I rolled my eyes.
"Oh wait i just noticed ohhh-" he said , grabbing my waist to his crotch,
"Is this dress new?" He asked,
"Yes , it is." I pushed him back.
"It's for the party." I said.

"Can't you just cancel it and we could you know.." he winked at me , grabbing my waist again, "uh stop." I pushed him back gently, not giving him what he wants , but deep down I wanted him so bad.
But i gotta control myself.
"Wont you kiss me ?" He pouted,
"Give daddy a little kiss? Huh?" He walked closer again and I sigh , "no daddy doesn't get to touch mommy ,because mommy is mad at daddy." I pointed.

"Daddy wants to say sorry , about what happened in bed , but mommy looked sexy as hell tied up with daddy's belt and the way she was wanting daddy was such a turn on, huh mommy..?" He was closer now saying that , in his deep voice, it was almost a whisper.
"No mommy doesn't want anything from daddy , until he makes it up for her, she cant even trust daddy anymore." I said,
"How do you want it?" He asked.

I got on my knees, unzipping his jeans, looking up at him , to see him shocked, at my actions.
I licked my glossy lips , pulling his pants down.
I was about to take him in my mouth.
But looked up at him and smirked, stood up and "did I forget to tell you something?" I asked.
"What." He breathed,
"There's no party." I smirked , walking away from him , feeling his eyes on my , it was burning me.
I was happy and not completely satisfied at the same moment.

"You think you gonna run away with that nancy ?" He said loud and I ignored.
Running upstairs,
"You will fucking see." He yelled running upstairs, after me.
I couldn't run as fast as possible as it was easy for him to catch me,
"Uhh you got me." Holding me tight from my back.
"You're in trouble for doing this ,dont you think." His voice was a little raspy.

"Well. I'm such a naughty girl then." Feeling him rubbing himself on my ass, as he moans.
"Im super angry with you."
"Well how angry?" I asked as he got a hold of my left boob,
"Like i could fuck you up right now." He said letting me go.
"Well , wanna see how hard you can get for me." I said seductively, unzipping my dress , letting it fall to the ground.

"Ohhhh mommy." He ran to pinning me to the wall,
Kissing me hard , moaning through the kiss and grabbing my boob real tight that his hand left a mark, I wrapped my legs around his waist after taking of my panties, he pulled his boxer down, pushing himself as fast as he could that it hurt me a little bit.
I screamed, he didn't even care if i was hurt , but I actually didnt care either,
Pushing himself deeper and he was fast as hell that I thought he was about to cut me in two.
"Omg slow down."I begged, "you wanted to play dirty, i will do you dirty." I bit my lips when he said that,
He bit my neck but not too rough, sucking it , as he groaned , i was close so was he,
We both came, he groaned and I was breathing heavily like him,
"Ouch uh!" He let me stand up but i was quick to fall to the ground, couldn't stand up.

He helped me , carrying me bride style , i was sweating , he slowly put me on bed , kissing my forehead, we both fell asleep.
Just to wake up in the middle of the night with a pain in my area,
I screamed, "jon-jonath , HELP ME." I said screaming, he got up as fast as possible "what's wrong are you- omg." He turned the lights on, "Omg you're bleeding!" He said,
"Help Me i cant take it im in pain." I cried,
"Calm down calm down , let me take you to the hospital." He got me my robe and he wore his clothes real quick carrying me , i was crying, we were in the car he was driving as fast as he could.

"Its okay darling, you'll be fine." He said in a very worried tune as i was screaming , we finally made it to the hospital, and he got out called two to carry me to the hospital, as he walked along with them.
I heard nothing.
I said nothing.
I felt nothing, it was all black now.

I woke up but couldn't open my eyes , the smell of the medication, was filling the room up, i always hated that smell,
Could hear my husband's voice with the doctor, talking.
"What?" Jonathan said ,
"How you don't know that?"
"She just never mentioned, that she had a cancer." ,
"What's that?." He asked,
"We don't know actually, it's new and rare, we have no medication for it im so sorry but she won't be able to get pregnant like ever." The doctor said.
As i fell asleep again...

________________________________

"That was the last time i saw his face doctor," i said to my therapist , wiping my tears off,
"He left you because he wasn't actually in love with you nancy." The doctor said,
"I know , only wanted my dad's position, and then I heard he married daisy after that , the betrayal doctor, can you imagine that?" I said,
"I can't imagine you're still in love with him, somehow you gotta move on , you're still very young , you will find you're other half , who'd treat you better." He said,
I bit my lips closing my eyes.

"Maybe you're right." I said.