Chapter five.

I wear his thrown Shirt on the ground, and walk to the bathroom.
Opening the door as the warm steam welcomes my face and then he sees me.
He winked at me before putting conditioner om his hair.
I laughed as he washes his hair.
" so.." I began to talk.
He hummed in the shower.
"What exactly happened in the dinner you sounded very annoyed." I asked again.

"No honey it's just ... uh my mum." He says getting out of the shower wrapping the towel around his torso , my heart dropped and i was too scared to ask him what did she do.
Even though I know the damn answer,
"She keeps asking when I'm going to be a dad." He said.
I knew it , this woman cant just than god and be happy no , she just wants to ruin lives , happy ones , she would choke if she didnt.

I breathed heavily, "darling i'm sorry i know this may hurt you but... I want a baby, your baby.. a cute little girl or boy who would run to me when i get home saying "daddy is home." I would just be the happiest man in the world." He said holding my cheeks , I couldn't take it , tears slipping down my cheeks , my heart hurts , "believe me i want too , but it's not something that I can control darling, I'm Just trying try-" he shh-ed me , "shhh , don't cry , baby it's fine.." hugging me , brushing my hair with his wet hand.

"I understand darling." He said , " we can wait i was at davids today , doctor david and he told me to do check ups and then after that we will know where's the problem." I said , "wait You went there without even telling me , why would you do that." He said in confusion.
"Listen Jonathan I couldn't take it anymore , your mum and my family keeps pressuring me like it's my fault but it's not , I can't take it anymore I'm just trying to figure things out I'm trying to know why i cant get pregnant." I explained, sobbing.

"I'm sorry Jonathan I'm really sorry." I said and with that he managed to smile but failed, He wants the baby like everyone else , expecting one , a beautiful little baby, just like him.
I didn't say that i Don't want one , I'd die if I didn't have one but I'm stressed, I don't know what to do anymore , how to please all these people at once.
His face showed nothing but disappointment,
And sadness.

With that he walked to his wardrobe dressing up for bed.
I couldn't do or say anything as I really felt it , i felt the pain , my stomach hurt so bad , I couldn't breathe, felt like a huge stone was put on me making me unable to stand still , i was falling apart , and then a scene comes to my mind , looked like one of those movies scenarios , where my mum would ask me , Jonathan and his mum , dad , and uncle bill , even doctor david.
"Where's the fucking baby." It was too much for me that i fell unconscious on the floor.

I was somewhere in my garden , reading a book , while Jonathan was reading his journal in a hot Tuesday morning, he lit a cigarette, offered me one and i took it.
We smoked while reading, it was before I realized something , there was a little girl running around us playing with her toys , as her golden hair was shining in the sun , i looked at her in amazement and love , "who's she darling ?" I asked Jonathan.
"Who my love?" He responded in a cold tone.

"This girl over ther-" i looked again just to see nothing, everything was clear , now and then i Jonathan disappeared so everything else slowly, i woke up feeling my heart stinging and a bellyache, yeah i was dreaming.

Felt something on my temple, i try to open my eyes slowly but failed, i try to open it again , slowly this time , my sight was blur till it cleared to see a worried Jonathan looking at me , I managed to smile , but the pain was unbearable, my stomach hurt like hell.
"What happened?" I weakly said.

" nothing darling you fell unconscious on the floor , your temperature was so high im trying to decrease it a little bit" He explained, "are you still mad at me?" I asked
"I cannot be mad at you darling." He said.
"Promise?" I asked.
"Promise." he responded