Chapter four

"Doctor , life is just so strange." I say to my therapist.
"Life isn't strange , you can make the best out of it." He told me.

"Yes doctor it is , when people always have to act this nasty , it really is strange." I say in anger.
Watching him closing his eyes in disappointment knowing i'm right but what do we do? Nothing ...

..

"Baby.. How many times I told you not do do work by yourself?" Jonathan complained.
"It's fine darling , pheona asked for a week off and i said yes , i'm not even tired." I try to explain, he doesn't want me to get tired but what I meant was that the mansion was clean already , i was just doing little things.

"As you please darling." He said walking closer to me to kiss my cheeks,
"What are you doing today?" I asked as he sits on the bed, "going to visit family, mum wants to see me." He said, his tone explained something, his mum called for him , it must be something important , about his dad or brother or maybe my pregnancy.

My heart dropped but instead of feeling depressed I decided to visit my doctor when he's with his family.
He managed to smile , walking to me "I won't be late." He said kissing my cheeks like always.
"No honey take your time, I'll be waiting for you." I say and it's a lie , i hope he stays as long as he can stands there.
And i hope i come home as fast as possible, I don't want him to know.

It was afternoon, Jonathan just left, as i look at him riding his car leaving our neighborhood safely.
I get ready , wearing my silky white dress.
Shortly after i was in the street, took my car , driving as my eyes land on the beautiful sight of green gardens and beautiful houses.
I keep driving until i was in the city again.
Heading to doctor David.

"Okay Ma'am, sit down and wait for your turn." The nurse tells me , giving me my number card.
I smile at her sitting somewhere in the room.
Seconds later my name was called, my heart was beating so fast as i walk to the other room.
"Mrs Belfort, glad to see you again." The doctor says as i sit down infront of him "it's good to see you again Mr. David." I say crossing my legs.

David was my mum's doctor and also the family friend.
"So what's it, why are you here?" He asked.
"I'm here because of my pregnancy." I said.
"You're pregnant?"
"No i'm not , let me explain, it's been more than 5 months since i got married and there's no pregnancy, i wanna do a check up." I explain  to my doctor.
"Uh well let me ask you few questions if that won't bother you." He asked
"Of course doctor , go ahead." I say miserably.

"How's your sex life with your husband, does he have any disease or something?" He asked.
"Uh oh no he's perfectly fine I guess." I said uncomfortably.
"Does he take any medicine before doing any sexual activity?" He asked.
"No he never did." I say.
"Well , the same questions for you lady, do you have any disease? " asked the doctor.
"No doctor I'm perfectly fine too , and still need a solution." I say nervously.

"Calm down I'm just analyzing things." He said.
"I know, i'm sorry for my behavior, everyone keeps asking and I don't know what to tell them anymore.." I explain.
"Well I'm gonna need you to do some checkups , like blood analysis, nurse eva will help you , and when you get the results come see me to write your treatment if needed." He said while writing down few words on a paper , handing me it , I take it and walk out , giving her the paper.

I go back home , after all what happened today i feel so exhausted, I throw myself on my sofa and just fall in really really deep sleep.
Felt something warm touching my face , i open my eyes slowly to see my lovely guy standing on his knees , smiling while touching my cheeks.
"Jon what are you doing?" I say softly to him.
"Admiring the sleeping beauty infront of me." He said , kissing my lips briefly and passionately.

I break the kiss , "had fun ?" I asked about his day, "not yet." He tried to kiss me again, i get my lips away to have some real talk with him.
"With the family" i said smirking.
"Oh.. oh yeah darling dinner went so well , but I didn't get any dessert,, now let me have it." He says kissing me again , that time i pull him closer to me , he takes this chance and  get up riding me, now he was on top of me as his sweet lips were deep shade of pink , kissing me like no one ever would, making me feel loved and special.

We were breathing heavily and i got hot by the time , he pressed himself against me, holding my hands , still kissing me like a lost lover.
I got lost in the kiss that we were half clothed without me even noticing.
He turned to my neck giving me few more kisses , then turned to my lips again, we both were sweating, he broke the kiss one more time and then i felt it , he was inside of me , millions of batteries exploding in me , the pleasure was too much , it all just felt so good so good at the moment.

He makes me feel happy , is he even happy with me? Would he ever stands me when he finds out that i can't be be a mum , i know I'm not sure yet , but a big part of me knows it too well , that i will never ever be a mum.
A tear slide down my cheek during our hard activity, he was close , too close , so was i.
He finally moaned when it was the right time as i was breathing heavily, kissing me one more time before saying " i love you." , with that he stands up and walks away to the bathroom.

..