Chapter Ten

Late that night , Jonathan came back home at like 12, i was waiting for him on the couch.
When i heard the door open , i ran to the door just to see jon in front of me , I managed to smile and say , "hey baby." I say walking to him , hugging him.
"Where were you?" I said.
"Business." He said , and i knew he didn't want to talk much about it, his breath was a mix of liquor and cigarettes and once again he's lying.

He didnt hug me back though which hurt me a little , "im mad at you." He said.
"Why?" I asked , walking away from him as he walked with me to our room.
"I told you not talk with him and make it nothing but a short conversation between you guys , still got his invitation to dinner , and you never listen to me." He said , and I paused for a little, how did he know about the invitation thing? He gave it to me when he left.

"Honey, He's just my cousin , nothing else and nothing more. And you should know that." I said.
"Well Darling , you cannot go to his house by yourself." He said.
I got angry, "well you should trust me , you should know that i wo-" He cut me off saying,
"It's not you that i dont trust, i dont trust him." He said.
"Baby just let go." I simply said , "no nancy i wont let go, you're my wife and he's nothing to me but a stranger." He said,
"Come with me then." I said.

"No." He simply said , "then I'll go." I glared at him , leaving him standing in the hallway.
I don't know why i want to go but he's my cousin and we have so much to talk about.
Our relationship hasn't been really good ever since he left.
And he won't do anything to me it's just a little dinner.

I sleep and turn my back to Jonathan, we both were mad at each other , and I've had enough , can't we just trust each other? He's just jealous, well i could Have talked about his chick if i wanted to but that would hurt him because i still remember this thing,
I close my eyes , and try to sleep.

I woke the next day alone in bed , Jonathan must have left early for work.
"Jona-" i call out his name to make sure but found him in the bathroom standing in front of the mirror, naked.
"Aren't cold?" I asked.
He ignored me , he walked out of the bathroom, laying on bed, the weather was too cold for him to wear nothing he might caught a cold.

"Honey you should wear something, you might get a fever." I said , still ignoring me.
"Why are you fucking ignoring me thats so annoying." I said angrily.
I walked closer to him , "well if you get a fucking fever i wont take care of you."
I pointed at him , walking away from him,
What's fucking wrong with this man i dont get it.

I heard clapping and moans coming out of my room.. ? Am i right? I walk to my room again to make sure everything was alright, i hope i heard wrong.
I got to the room again to find him fucking some chick i had no clue who was she , how did she get here , how could he do that again ? The main question was , why would he get her here, i looked at him and he looked back while she was grinding on him , but her back seemed similar like i know her and her hair, i felt heavyweight on my chest and fainted just to find myself dreaming.

I was dressed in sweat, checked for the time and it was 3 in the morning, Jonathan was sleeping like an innocent little baby that i will never have.
I get up and get some clothes and head to the shower, my heart aches. I've doubts. I feel horrible at the moment, and I remember my dream clearly, what if that was a sign of what he do? And not tell me ?
I wasn't sure of course and i just can't ask him he won't tell me anything.

Suddenly i was filled with jealousy and hate towards him and i had no clue why? What for? I felt like he's hiding something that I'm supposed to know.
But now I decided to step in the hot bath i made for myself to just forget about everything but I couldn't.
I try to relax and ease myself, and my mind as well.

I heard Jonathan's voice, "Nancy?" He called out my name,
"Yes?" I called back.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"Can i get in?" He asked and before i even open my mouth, he was inside.
"Why would you ask then" i said,
"Why are you taking a shower at 3 in the morning, are you okay?" He asked.
"Felt nasty." I say and look away.
"C'mon baby I'm sorry, I had a very weird mood yesterday and he got on my nerves." He said sitting on his knees near me.

"It's fine, where were you last night?" I asked and looked at him, he frowned and licked his lips, "no where darling , was just having a drink somewhere." He simply said , I nodded looking away.
"C'mon get out of the bathtub you might get a fever." He got the towel for me and spread it for me as i got out and stood infront of him.
He wrapped it around my already cold body.

He smiled and left me, sitting on bed, i lit the spotlights , walking to the wardrobe, dropping the towel.
I get a black lingerie, i put them on and i feel his eyes on me , yes I'm teasing him.
Walking to bed and sleep next to him , he expected something else, but not tonight.
He turned the lights off and continued sleeping after a little i fell asleep again too.