Chapter Six

It's been more than two months since I visited doctor David when i got my checkups,

*flash back*

"Well what do you see doctor?" I asked doctor when I handed him my paper.
His features changed when he looked at the paper his holding , must be bad news.
"I don't know how to say it but i want you to calm down, everything has a solution and You could ha-" he began to explain and i cut him off , nervously saying , "Just tell me what is it." I say feeling my hands shake.

"You have cancer in your uterus, for now we don't have medication because only few people who get this disease, it's a rare disease we don't even know how worse it can get , it can be cured we just don't even know its side effects, for now you have nothing to do but pray to god to send you a miracle." He said in sad tune , explaining my case.

"I'm sorry Mrs Belfort." He sadly says.
"oh it's it's f-fine , i need you to do me a favor." I say after whipping my tears off , "anything." He said ,
"Well , I don't want anyone to know , my family , daisy , even my husband... please." I say in a cold tune planing what i'm gonna do.

"Sure mrs Belfort. Anything." He said.

*end of the flash back*

Ever since the day i told everyone that i can't get pregnant for some reason , I didn't tell him i had cancer, they would never understand.
They were disappointed, even my husband has changed ever since i told him that.
His tune is different with me , he doesn't treat me the way he used to , getting mad over little things lately, his mum been controlling him well , we haven't had sex for a very long time , we barely kiss , we barely even talk... I barely see him.

He's never around, never at home , he might get away for a very long time , and then come back drunk to me, whispering things , laughing weirdly.
I spend most of my time alone in this big house.
No one knows my pain , no one can help me feel better , no one and i mean it can help me get through this.
I began to smoke more often too , it became a very bad habit.

More than 10 cigarettes a day, i lost weight , I became more depressed, i drink too much.
Jonathan never noticed that, i doubt that he loves me anymore, even though if he doesnt love me , I decided to have some real talk with him , figuring things out ,like we used to do.. used to.

I get up and wash my face , dress nicely ,he told me that he'll come by afternoon, it was around three in the afternoon , i wear one of my favorite dresses, applying some lipstick, brushing my hair.

I get to the kitchen making food , setting the the dining table for us , with a little bit of romance.
The food was ready, I waited for five seconds and then decided to make some dessert too.
I spent some times making cupcakes.
Then i heard the door bell ring twice , i ran to see who's it , maybe it's Jonathan.
I opened the door just to see nothing but a letter on the floor and a small box, i was curious to know what's it , I took the letter with the box to the kitchen to see What's it, i open the box to see few pictures of Jonathan with another woman , my heart ached but I already expected something like that, he's been acting odd the past few weeks.

She was wearing a nice short dress, he was standing kissing her like he used to kiss me.
I keep my cool and put them back in the box closing it , opening the letter , to see few hateful things written.
"When the wolves get what they want from its feast, they leave it in the woods so the flies could be all over it,
Your dearest friend"
, With this i knew too well what was going on.
, i was calm , i threw the pancakes in the bin , followed by the food that i made for him,
Went to my room waiting to have a big argument with the love of my life.

It was midnight now , Mr Belfort decided to finally come home, he entered our room as i was waiting for him in bed, with my Cigarette,
"Ohhhh god damn Nancy." He said walking to me, "you look so fuckin' pretty lemme kiss you." He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.
"Why don't you go kiss the whore you got, the one you spend so much time with huh." I angrily said.
"What are you talking about darling c'mon just one kiss." He tried to kiss me again but this time I slapped Him , He acted stupid, but no i got the damn proves.

"Ouuu! BABy what the fuck?" He complained, "This bitch." I got the pictures from the box threw them on his face.
He bended down to pick them up , his features changed,
"How.. how did you get all these pictures?" He asked
"Doesn't matter Jonathan , From now on I don't want your dirty fucking hand on me, ever." I scream at his face, walking away.

"Nancy darling i -" he was trying to grab my hand, "don't you EVER fucking dare." I warn him , walking away from his face, may god help me get through this mess.