Chapter Three

"Tom always been a fool and thirsty for other women , daisy was the most beautiful woman in town , and she's been always successful , he cheated on her like every single man would." I say to my therapist.

"She must have done something wrong , or didn't give him his desires." He tried to explain.
"No doctor, Tom never loved daisy." I said.

...

"He what Jonathan?" I repeat my husband's words in confusion.
"Yes he told me that , he's in love with a woman in Carolina , that's why he stays half of the week there." He said.
"Well daisy knows anyway, he's been acting odd and cold with her." I say and bite my lips , feeling my eyesight getting blur , I wanted to cry , Pity.

"Aw no baby" jon said , sitting next to me , hugging me , just smelling his beautiful smell made me always feel safe and loved and all the beautiful things that you could imagine.
Jonathan always made me feel like a real woman , i was just wondering why wouldn't all men be like him.. i feel sad for daisy.
"She'll be okay , don't worry." He said brushing my hair.
"But he cheated on her , do you know what that means, he just proved to her that she's nothing to him." I explained. "Oh baby of course i do , just calm down." His soft deep voice kind of made feel safe and all right at the moment, all I wanted for daisy is to have the perfect life just like me right now , with the perfect husband just like Jonathan.
But no instead she's suffering.

..

we were in our room , i was laying on his chest, He felt so warm , like summer nights , his lips were deep shade of pink. Eyes were deep black as it was so dark in the room.
"Jonathan?" I say ,breaking our silence.
"Yes?" He softly replied, "would you cheat on me one day?" I asked looking at his eyes.
"Of course no." He answered. "Baby you know me , I Love you , and you're enough for me I'm The luckiest man ever to have a woman like you." He said.
"Prove it." I said smirking, he knew my intentions as well as he layed me down on bed gently.

He was now on top of me , kissing me gently, the kiss was so soft full of love and promises , alot of promises.
I could feel him get hard on top of me, as he moves to my neck, rocking himself on me slowly.
, going back and forth..
He took his clothes off , I helped him by taking my dress off followed by my undergarments.

..

I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at myself , remembering what happened yesterday, It's around 7 in the morning, last night was so amazing , I felt like a real princess, the way his delicate lips kissed every inch of my skin , was so amazing , his breath, his smell his hair and his body, They're enough just to make me go crazy over him.
He knew how to treat me right.

Always felt like there's something missing , I'm not Pregnant yet,
It's been two months since we got married, and there's no pregnancy, I'm afraid of something that is about to happen soon.
I get in the shower  to cool off my thoughts and worry about that later , and let nothing but happiness in my head.

I got out wrapping the towel around my body , brushing my hair , i Felt something warm hug me from the back, "oh god you're so beautiful." Jon said kissing my neck looking at me in the mirror smiling.
Walking his hands to my belly, "can't wait to have a piece you." He said kissing my neck , smiling again leaving me with a heart ache in my heart, tearing me a part because , what if I can't do that? What if I couldn't get him the baby he's waiting for... of course, he must be desperately waiting, so is my family, and his mother.

Emily Belfort, His mother was cold as ice , warm like the devil, literally had two faces.
Never felt she liked me before. She was blonde with ocean blue eyes and her face showed nothing but aging and anger , Guess she never smiled though.
She's been always jealous because I stole her son from her. But mr Belfort always supported me , and also Jonathan is old enough to see things right he doesn't need his mom anymore, she just never liked me.
And she'd take this situation as a chance because,
She always wanted her beloved son to marry his cousin, Jordin.

Jonathan told me about his cousin alot..
How selfish she is , how cold she might get if you get in her way, and also she never liked him, but her mother either, they just want the money and his dad's position in society, just like tom and daisy.
It makes me shiver and also sad and disappointed in people these days, they think about nothing but money, how to make money as fast as possible.

People's eagerness and selfishness , thirst, made strippers exist, kidnapping young girls and force them to do something or to be something that they never wanted to be , like what happens in doll houses, and it's all for the money , you get this girl , you take hundred dollars.
And then boom money talks.

Sometimes i wish that people like this never existed , i get lost in my thoughts alot , thinking of me and Jonathan in the garden full of trees and pretty flowers..
We would be sitting on the grass admiring the sun while saying sweet things to each other.
While our daughter/son is playing in front of us, and there's nothing my husband's smile around me.