Chapter Seven

"Yes doctor he cheated on me , probably married her but I heard that he never married her and she was nothing a prostitute." I said to my doctor.

"When men can't get their desires for their women, they go outside and look for the real feast." He said shamelessly.
"Doctor no , don't say that I wasn't enough for him , we were in love, after this pregnancy thing up , he's changed so did i." I said nervously.

"I don't know what he was thinking but probably was looking for something in you , when he didnt find it , he gave up." He said..

..

Sad music played in my head , i never get proper sleep, my health getting in it's worst situation, he always tries to see me but i always refuse , close the door in his face and get even more drunk, I'm desperate and broken and messed up.

For the first time in my life he made me curse, i never said these awful nasty words before, but really felt great saying them to the most beautiful person you have but cannot touch and admire anymore,
I still want him but he hurt me twice...

Number one: he was never there when i was suffering.
Number two: he cheated on me , and this will never be forgotten or forgiven.

He's never the same anymore, he's a new person that I don't know anymore.
He was like Prince Charming, and I thought i was his princess but it was all fake love.
I was fooled by his beauty and his accent, pretty words.

But these cannot be enough.

But soon after 6 months of him suffering before he gives up on me , I stupidly forgive him in the last few seconds, but now i set up roles and deadlines...
1) he can never kiss/touch me, only when i let him too , and that was the most important role in the list.

He agreed but I'm not easy too, whenever he's in the house, it's nothing but short really short dresses around.
I began to take care of my self more , quit smoking and drinking, just for myself at least and my pain, i never realized that our relationship is gonna be like this one day.

I was wearing short silky black dress that had chokers and back revealing,
Wearing my bracelet and it's all for him.
It's been awhile he only says hi and goodbye.

Tomorrow is a hella important day , my cousin who was in love with me , finally decided after all these long years to come by and have dinner with me and Jonathan, his name was David.

I never loved David , he did, i refused him twice , he couldn't do anything but just leave the whole town because me , my mum said that he got work and all but i don't believe it.
It was a day after my wedding.

"He darling, you look so pretty." Jon interrupts my wild thoughts, "hey husband." I say looking at his face.
"Ready for the party?" He said.
"Of course honey." I said.
"Can i have a kiss? Please ." He whispered looking at me , biting his lip.

"Uh let me think about it.. no." I said walking past him , heading to the car, I decided to give him like school teenager says "blue balls" , so i will never give him what he wants, dont want to be too easy, but deep down inside me , I wanted to kiss him so bad , it's been such along time.

He rode next to me, getting closer and i go farther away to the window, i could see him role his eyes but i only smirk looking out of the window,
"darling , i I think you just should take it easy a little bit on me don't you think?" He whispered, I looked at him , "according to role number one , you can't touch me unless i say you can." I said coldly hearing him huff in frustration,
"You're a good guy" i tell him looking away.

We were going to his friend Robert throw a party , to celebrate his anniversary with his wife for being married for a good 5 years.
Maybe she's lucky they never fight,
We soon arrived there , jon opened his door running to mine so he could open it for me.
He opened my door , giving me his hand , i took his hand and got out of the car.

"Thank you mr Belfort, that was so good of you." I said,
"Welcome Mrs Belfort , i hope i get a kiss after all this." He said ,
"You hope!" I say walking away , entering the massive party of celebrating people , dancing around while having champagne.
That was a mood to be honest.

Me and Jonathan were walking suddenly he stopped behind the Dj Guy and took the mic from him looking at , "do-" i was about to stop him but he was quick to grab everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please i want a second from your busy time, I just want to say to the most beautiful woman that i have standing right in front me , I am Sorry .. for everything, every pain , i was An ass i know , call me names I don't care , i just want you like before, I know i gotta earn it but i hope that you forgive me first , you don't know how much i love you , it was a mistake and a very hard time we all been through, I just wanted to tell you infront of this people that you're enough for me and I finally realized that I'm nothing without you, my love.." he said , everyone literally looked at us in a very lovely way waiting for me to forgive him, but it was too hard and sooo easy in the same time.

He got on his knees holding my hand , looking at me in the eyes , i got emotional I don't want to see him like that,
"Do you forgive me babe.?" He asked with two emotional dark watering eyes, i felt the pain fading away when i said yes and he stood up to kiss me.