3

[edited]

"You're really going?"

"Yes, I'm really going!" I yell at the skull. I was packing for tomorrow when I leave and at the same time, I was also talking to the skull but up until now he was convinced I wasn't going.

"I thought you were kidding when you said that you were."

"Really? Why? I've been telling you I was leaving."

"Are you going to bring me?"

"No. I wasn't planning too. I mean dirty, talking, ghost jars aren't really appealing to the modern family."

"But you don't really have 'the modern family' do you?"  It did have a point my family isn't one to be to surprised by things like that. "Well, yeah, but still, not the best idea to bring a talking skull. It gets pretty annoying."

"You'll get mad at someone and I'll listen to you like I have a choice. Everyone else will come but no one you can trust. I am your only true friend." He stubbornly argued.

"Whatever" I sigh out.

I set the stuff I was packing down and look down at my mess. "I'm going downstairs." I told it.

"You're gonna leave me, aren't you! you don't even care if I clam up and never speak again!"

"Oh shut up already!"

I threw a sock at it and made my way downstairs. I should tell you now that I asked if the others wanted to come and they all said they would, so now the skull is pouting because I didn't ask him like he had a choice in the matter.

Walking downstairs I questioned whether or not the skull would feel left out or not.

"Hey, Lucy." I turned to see George.

"yes?"

"Lockwood is upstairs worrying about what to wear to this wedding."

"Really?" To be honest I know Lockwood likes to make a good impression but him worrying that's weird for him. He's normally pretty good about this stuff.