10

Waking up to the sound of Mary happily yelling at me to get out of bed was definitely a throwback for me.

She had told me that the others had woken up earlier and my family had already left. So it was the team, Mary and I left in the house. It was rather weird. 

After a bit of laying I had decided to get up. I knew I could probably sleep later if i'm lucky. 

As I change I check the time. It almost noon, I wonder if the others had eaten. I head downstairs, looking at the photos on the walls. 

It was rather weird to me. I had grown up in this place yet, I don't feel at home here like I used too. In fact I feel rather out of place. It was a weird feeling but something told me it was a good thing that I felt weird here. That just meant I felt more at home with my colleagues. 

I reach the bottom of the steps and take a glance, really taking in my old home for the first time again. 

It's hard to believe I was raised here.

I see me newer family sitting and talking with Mary about who knows what. I sat down next to George. 

"So Lucy," Mary speaks up to me, "I have the bridesmaid dress for you."

"Yeah?"

"I need you to try it on. I don't know if I got the right size, you seem to have slimmed down a bit since I last saw you so it may be to big."

Sighing I stand up. "Give it to me I wanna get it over with."

She rushes over to a nearby box and pulls a light blue dress out and hands it to me. 

I thank her and run upstairs to the bathroom and change. I look it the bathroom mirror for a bit. It was a touch to big. Although even though it was too big it was pretty. It was long and flowy with a silkily look to it. Not to mention the ocean blues on it.

 I smiled. Clothing has never been a subject i'm familiar with but I felt comfortable.

 I walk back downstairs and look at Mary confirmation that it looked nice. 

"Lucy you look so pretty!" Holly cries.

"Uh, thanks!"

"You look beautiful Luce." Lockwood chimes in.

"What they said." George chimes in.

"Thank you George."

"Oh, you're very welcome."

"You look lovely Lucy, now let's get you fitted correctly."

A/N: sorry for not updating like at all. Remind me if I don't lmao.