5

[edited]

Getting on the train I notice how little people are getting on. I reach for my stuff the skull screams at me trying to be the most irritating reminding alarm. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" He yells in a mad manner.

"It's not like I was just going to leave you there... You aren't the easiest to forget." I mumble under my breath, but the skull being what he was; heard.

"Do you consider me a problem? I'll have you know that you would not be where you are without me!" It screams I just pick up the bag which he is held in and spoke in a warning tone, "Don't push the little amount of luck that you seem to have."

"You love me..." He says in some sort of odd tone that tells me he is smirking from inside his dirty jar. "You need me. There is nobody you can trust quite like me."

I guess he is partly true, I'd never tell him that though.

"Lucy!" George snaps me out of my conversation with the smirking skull in the jar.

Oh yeah, I'm doing stuff. Okay then.

"I'll be right with you then." I grab the rest of my stuff and join the others and as I do so I finally get that nervous feeling in my gut for the first time.

But now I have to ignore it.

~Time Skip~

I stare out the window knowing that we're almost there, and frankly kind of nervous because my siblings are not the nicest in any way (well other than Mary at least but still)

"Nervous?"

I turn around to face the voice, and of course. It was Lockwood.

"Yeah, kind of."

He frowned turning his head so it was facing me more, and before we knew it we were in deep conversation. Which in turn, made the handles on the clock of time pass by very quickly. And now we had arrived in the one place I dreaded going for a while now.

And since the clock had turned so quickly I was now getting off the train ride and finding Mary in the small group of people that were there.

I finally spot her when I see her hand wave in the air calling for me.

So I gather my London friends together and to have them meet my sister.

Oh lord please do not make this as awkward as I know it might be.

"Lucy! Oh my god, I missed you so much! How have you been?" Mary spoke excitedly jumping on me and gripping me tightly.

"I've been good and I've missed you too." To be completely honest with you, I really didn't have much to say.

She finally pulls me out of her grip and I point out my friends, "This is Holly, George, and Lockwood."

"I've heard so much about you all! I am so glad you guys could come!" Mary smiled wider towards them, "Also Lou-lou we should get going there are more people arriving shortly."

"Lou-lou?" Holly leans towards me with a smirk.

"Never call me that, ever."