chapter five

"What?"

"I asked you if you liked French cuisine."

"Sure, I guess, princess."

"Great! Just be ready, with your fanciest attire, Friday at 7 p.m."

"Okay." He shrugged.

- Friday

"So, Luke, when are you and Sam going to enjoy your fancy dinner?" I winked.

"Today, actually. How about you? Have you found your date?"

"I have and I guess you'll see him today." I laughed.

"Who is he?"

"Some guy that I had told you I'd never invite."

"That guy who works in your dad's shop?" I nodded. "What changed your mind?"

"He did something for me and I had to repay him, but it will just be two friends having dinner. Except for the fact that we're not really friends."

"Sounds good." He mocked.

"Seems like you and Sam really hit it off."

"Yeah, he's a great guy and when I told him about the dinner, he immediately said yes."

"That's great!"

"Yeah."

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already time to leave so I finished editing one last review.

"I should be getting ready. See you later."

"See you later." He waved.

If somebody heard us out of context, I'm sure it would be very weird.

I chose a red fitted dress and my favorite black heels, matching my lip color with my dress and my eyeliner with my shoes. I was only putting all of this effort in because this was one of the most high classed restaurants in town and all of the important hotshots visit it, so I felt the need to fit in.

I had already told my father about the dinner and he thought it was a great idea that I invited Calum. He really likes him. Me and Calum agreed to meet at the garage so that's where I was heading now.

When I reached it, I saw Calum taking in every inch of my body as he watched me walking in his direction.

"Wow, you look- wow."

"Thanks, you don't look too bad."

He was sporting a "suit" which consisted on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt with the top two buttons open and a black blazer, the only thing that didn't really match our dinner location were his black vans but I guess that would have to do.

We arrived at the restaurant and I asked to speak to Mr. Longblanc.

"Lilian! You look gorgeous, sweetheart." Mr. Longblanc greeted me and Calum chuckled at his accent which made me lightly elbow him in his ribs.

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

"And who's your lovely date?"

"This is Calum, he works for my dad."

"Hello." Calum extended his hand and Mr. Longblanc pushed him in for a hug.

"I have one of the best tables for you, Lucas and Samuel are in the next table." He started walking towards the back of the restaurant, that had a window with a great view for the entire city. "Here's your table, I'll make sure to prepare your dinner myself. I hope you enjoy it."