Ch.5 February 21, 2011

Definition:
Pout[verb]: push one's lips or one's bottom lip forward as an expression of petulant annoyance.

^•^

After reading the first one, he sat in the corner of the room with the letter on the floor besides him. His legs was spreaded and his back was back to back with the wall. He looked lost. He just sat their staring at nothing in particular.

He grabbed the letter from the floor and stood up. He walked toward the drawer and put the letter back in, pulling out the next one.

February 21, 2011

Dear Josh,
I saw you again today. You approach me again like last time we met. To be honest I was hoping that I'll ran into you by accident some day but I wasn't expecting to be this fast.

I was at the cafe, doing my homework when you approached me. You caught me by surprised but I was genuinely happy when you showed up, considering at the fact that I had a massive crush on you even though I just met you.

"So are you still up for the offer Apple?" I looked up and I saw you.

"What offer?" I asked back.

"The tour." You took a seat opposite of me and smile a bit.

"I guess?" I wanted to say yes but I don't want to be too obvious so that's my reply.

"Are you free now, Apple?" You keep calling me Apple.

"My name is Rose not Apple. And yes I'm busy. Stupid homework." I pouted a little because I hate this homework. I have no clue about this thing like how are people doing this?

"Apple, you're so cute when you pout." And guess what? I blushed. Like my crush just told me I'm cute.

"Why are you calling me Apple?" I asked trying to cover up the fact that I just blushed in front of him. It was so embarrassing.

"You blushed. That's why I called you Apple." You shrugged his shoulder, casually.

"Huh?" I don't get it.

"Sweetie, your face turn red like an apple." At that time I was like "welp, I guess this is goodbye." It was so freaking embarrassing OH MY GOD. How dare you make fun of me blushing? Honestly, I'm mad but I was secretly liking the nickname.

I didn't said anything anymore. Because apparently I'm mad more than happy. So I didn't reply and just continue my homework. But the thing is I can't do it because I don't know how to do it.

So basically, it was me, staring at my math problem for 10 minutes straight and you staring at me for 10 minutes straight.

I know you're watching but I don't want to look up because then I will make an awkward eye contact with you and so I don't want that to happen so I just ignore you.

"Do you need any help?" You suddenly break the silent.

"Do you know how to do it?" I asked.

"Are you underestimating me?" You raised an eyebrow and then reached your hand out for my math textbook and turned it around so now it was upside down to me.

You looked at it for a minute before speaking.

"This is so easy? It was an eighth grade math or something. How could you not know this? What grade are you in again?" Gee, I know I'm stupid okay but don't have to rub it in.

"12." I replied sheepishly.

"How did you even get here?" Way to go man.

"I know I'm stupid okay? Just explained it to me, Mr.Smarty pants."

You glared at me but choose to ignore my sarcastic comment.

"I'm going to make this easier to understand. So basically, triangle PQR is mapped onto triangle P'Q'R' and triangle P'Q'R' is mapped onto triangle P"Q"R". You need to describe the sequence of transformations from triangle PQR to triangle P"Q"R"." Okay I was confused as hell. What?

" Here by using this graph, you can see that PQR was mapped onto P'Q'R' by using dilation because it shrink. With the center at (0,1) and a scale factor of 1/2." So you continue to blah blah explaining it to me.

To be honest, I don't understand a thing though. I just said I did and then I wrote down the answers you got at the end. So basically you gave me the answers.

I didn't expected you to be smart at all, no offense.

We parted ways after I finished my homework. Because you had some business to take care of.

I'm disappointed because I forgot to asked for your number. It's not like I'm going to asked for your number but I wanted to talk about other things other than my geometry.

Sincerely,
Rose.

He smiled. She was so weird. How could she not know about an easy geometry problem?

Thinking about it, he actually really misses her little pout whenever she's annoyed or upset.

He found it so cute and it actually terrified him because he might not be able to see that little pout of hers again.