Ch.7 You asked me out (pt.2)

Well I'm just going say that I hate it. Like wtf. I just stood there not moving at all because I can't freaking skate. I still hate you for dragging me to the center of the rink. Just let me hold on to the edge for my dear life. Meanie.

Anyway I had fun. So we went to watch a movie later on that day. A horror movie. I insisted. I really wanted to watch a horror movie but I'm scared.

I was screaming my lungs out when suddenly you blurted this out.

"Be my girlfriend."

"What?" I asked back horrified.

"Go our with me." I just wanna say that are you good bro?

Why the fuck are you asking me out at this time? In the middle of me screaming.

"Okay?" It was just an act okay. I act like it was a normal thing but hell no I was screaming in the inside.

"Why did you want to watch the movie if you're going to close your eyes 70% of the time?" You asked after we got out of the theater.

"I'm not scared to watch the movie but I'm scared at the content of the movie." I shrugged and smiled sheepishly at you. It was a great day.

Thank you very much. You always manage to make me smile.

I still hate you for making me skate though. Not forgetting that.

-Rose

A small smiled makes its way to his face as he recall the day he asked her out. He was really shy back then that's why he choose to asked her when she screamed.

"I love you too." He whispered.