Ch.1 Loneliness

Definition:
Loneliness[noun]: a feeling of sadness because one doesn't have anyone or company.

^•^

Chapter 1: Loneliness

It was a quiet night. He just came home after not being home for almost a week. She was quite happy even though she know that he didn't came here for her.

This time it was different. Never had she thought that he would laid a hand on her. Never would she thought he would do this to her. She thought wrong.

He raised his hand on her. For what reason? She didn't know.

Then he left. After throwing a tantrum he left. After scarring her head. After leaving a scar on her heart, he left. Leaving her broken.

He pushed her and she fell and hit her forehead against the cupboard.

She didn't know what to say. Tears are streaming from her eyes on her beautiful face. There were too much things on her mind right now. She couldn't think straight.

Sitting alone on the floor in the bedroom that held so much memories, a bedroom that they both once share, she let out a furious scream. The pain was too painful for her to bare. She didn't want to live anymore. She couldn't live without the person that she loves so dearly. She felt so lonely.

Life suddenly became too hard for her after he stop loving her. Living seems to be impossible.

Suddenly she stood up and wrote something in a piece of paper. She then folded it and put it in a box in her cupboard along with a bunch of other letters.

She left the house and slowly walked onto the street, alone. She walked endlessly. She didn't know where she's going but she wanted to get her mind off things.

Many things came up to her her mind, including their memories together to the memories when she was alone.

These days she seemed to be crying so much. She wanted to stop but she couldn't. It just came without her knowing.

Crossing the road, a car appeared coming at her at full force with an incredibly high speed. She was on the middle of the road. She saw the car coming. But she didn't want to move.

Maybe dying wouldn't be so bad? Maybe dying is the only way to escape her pain. He could finally live his life to the fullest without her. He'll be happy without her. She won't be a burden to him anymore. It was a win win for both side.

She didn't budge. She stood there, her face was straight. There was no emotions. It's funny how she was just sobbing a few minutes ago but now she didn't even feel any emotion.

^•^

Sirens could be heard. It was a big fuss. People was surrounding the incident place. A woman laying in a pool of blood, coming from her head. She laid there almost like she was dead.

The driver was panicking. He didn't know what to do. He was stuttering. She's the one that want to die. She's the one that didn't move but is it really her fault? But he was the one who was drunk driving. So technically, he's wrong.

Rose was now in the emergency room, in the hospital. The doctor contact the most recent contact on her phone but the person didn't pick up. So she contact another person and told them about the "incident".

^•^

He was having fun, not giving a care in the world about his wife. He was in his office, making out with his secretary.

Suddenly there was a call. The caller was no other than his wife. He was annoyed at her for interrupting him and shut down his phone. Their make out session then continued and it had turned into something more intense. This continued on...

For the rest of the night.

[To be continue]