Ch.12: Louis Daniel King

Definition:
Determine[verb]: cause (something) to occur in a particular way or to have a particular nature.

^•^

Opening the curtain, the little boy stretched his arms and walked outside his room. Descending down the stairs, he can see his aunt immediately.

"Good morning!" The four years old boy yelled and ran toward the kitchen, grabbing a stool and sat on it. He patiently wait for his breakfast while his aunt was flipping pancakes.

"Good morning sweetie" Georgina said back as she put the stacked pancakes infront of Louis.

"What's wrong? You don't look well." Louis is most definitely right. Georgina didn't look well at all. She got bags under her eyes and her face was a bit pale.

Georgina was quite surprise as well after hearing what Louis said. For a four years old this little guy noticed such small little things and is very intelligent as well. He learned to talk fluently at the age of 2 and began reading not long after. Although his hand writing was not the best, his communication skills cannot go unnoticed. You can said that he's really smart.

"Eat first. I'll tell you later." Georgina smiled weakly and took a seat infront of him.

Louis was really curious as to what his aunt wanted to tell him but decided to wait until he finished eating. Not only this boy is intelligent he is also very understanding.

As he eat his breakfast, half way through he suddenly remember of something.

"Aunt Gina when can I go back home. I wanted to go back to mommy." He had wanted to ask this question since yesterday because he didn't want to leave his mom alone. However, he didn't get the chance to see his aunt yesterday. He knew what was going on between his mom and his dad but he never tell his aunt about it because his mom told him not to.

Three days ago, Rose sent him to stay with Georgina because her state of mind was not completely stable. Although, Louis didn't want to come he still did it anyway because he didn't want his mom to stress out. His plan was to go back after staying for a bit.

Georgina looked at him and pressed her lips together as soon as she heard the question. Louis noticed it immediately and started to feel worry. He knew that this kind of reaction was not a good thing. He read it somewhere in a book talking about human body language.

"About that..." She trailed off. This just confirmed Louis's thought. This is definitely bad news. For sure.

" Your mom got into an accident last night. She's in the hospital right now."

Louis stared at his aunt, eyes wide.

" Take me to the hospital. I'm going to see mommy." He dropped his fork immediately and hopped of the stool without a second thought.

"But you didn't finish your breakfast yet." His aunt slowly got off the stool and walk toward Louis.

"My mom is in the hospital right now. I wanted to see her." His face was hard and compose.

Funny how a 4 years old boy can be so composed in situations like this. He was not alarmed nor scared yet determined to get to where his mom was.

^•^

Josh was afraid to read the next letters as now he knew that he was the cause of everything. He was afraid to read what happen next. He was afraid of the deeds that he had done.

But he couldn't avoid this forever, at one point he had to face it. He's the one who started it so he must be the one who ended it

[To be continue]