I'll Kill You!!

Stella's POV~

"Huh? What was that?" he asks as if he don't know what I am talking about.
"His handkerchief, hand. It OveR," I say very seriously.
"How do you know I even have his handkerchief-"
"I saw your hand slipping in HiS PockEt taking it out. HaNd It OvEr!"

He puts a smirk on his face as he takes the handkerchief from his pocket and I grab it from him then storms away until he says, "why are you doing this and I love him?" which causes me to stop and turn around triggered.

"Y/N....Is OnLy MiNe! No OnE MeSseS WitH mY Y/N! No OnE FaLlS In LoVe WitH My Y/N!"
"I see....you're a yandere."
I give him a sinister look.
"Looks like I'm getting to know how the other girls are getting murdered-"
"I'll KiLl YoU!"
"You can't now, can you?" he asks giving a creepier smirk.
I growl at him, very pissed. "StAy AwaY FrOm HiM oR YoU'Re DeAd!"
"Or I'll just report it and let Y/N know about you."
"YoU'Ve BeEn WarNed!" I say and storm off back to the cafeteria. As I reach the door, I calm myself down before going inside and sit back WitH Y/N. "I'm back Y/N!"

???? - Interesting....

Your POV~

"You came back quick," I say smiling.
"Yup. Here, make sure you don't lose it again," Stella says handing me my...handkerchief??
"Umm....t-thank you...I thought it was in my pocket earlier-"
"Well, here it is."
"Thank you so much Stella, you're a life saver," I say taking the handkerchief from her. "It's actually my mom gave me this to cherish for her..."
"Is she dead?"
"No. She's oversees working."
"And your father?"
"Never met him....."
"Huh?"
"Mom was the only one who was there for me when I was a kid until now."
"Oh....I'm here for you too yknow."
"I know you are Stella. And I hope you'll always be."
"Promise from the bottom of my heart. I'll never leave you."

Just as we are in the process of kissing, Jason comes in the cafeteria and then goes to the stall for his lunch but a girl with wolf ears and a tail dressed in a sexy black suit goes to him with a lunch tray in her hands.

"U-Um...excuse me?" she says.
"Oh, hello," Jason says politely.
"U-Um, I saved your lunch tray i-in case they run out......h-here," she shyly says and hands him the tray then he takes it.
"Thank you very much, you're most kind."

She blushes and bows as he makes his way to my bench. Stella gives a small growl when he sat down.

"Sorry I took long Y/N," he says chuckling.
"Hey it's no biggy Jace, no problem at all right babe?"
She scoffs and looks away then mumbles 'right'. Wow? She really doesn't like him huh?
"Babe? You two dating?" Jason asks.
"Well, not exactly yet. Let's just say we're getting to know each other better."
Stella then looks at me frowning.
"Ah. After I thought I would have a chance."
I look at Jason weirdly. "Wait, what?"
"O-Oh don't mind me," He says then starts eating his lunch.
I then hear Stella saying something but I didn't hear her.

"What was that Stella?" I ask her.
"...he's gay Y/N. He wants to mate with you..." she whispers.
"That can't be true-"
"What he just said didn't gave you an idea??"
I look back at Jason as he continues to eat his lunch until he was finished. Once he burps and gets up, he starts to sweat a bit and he looks like he's not okay. Stella tries to wonder what's with him.

"Jason, you good man?" I ask being concerned.
"Yeah, I'm good."

Bell then rings and we all saddle up to go to class....