Held Bondaged By A Yandere?! (Lemon)

I groan in pain as I slowly sit up holding my head. "D-Damn....." I look around and realized I'm in some type of dungeon and trying to get up I then realize chains are on my wrists and ankles.

" I look around and realized I'm in some type of dungeon and trying to get up I then realize chains are on my wrists and ankles

I look around as I get scared as I call out for help. "HELLO!! SOMEBODY HELP ME! STELLA?! ANYONE?!"  As I shout a series of help me, suddenly the sound of a door was heard and I saw a shadow approaching where I am.

"You're awake Y/N~" the voice that somewhat sounds familiar and then she reveals herself from the darkness as she give me a evil smirk.
"Y-You're that girl from the cafete-you gave Jason that food tray!"
"Mhm, he was crossing the line thinking he could get you so he got what coming for him."
"W-Wha...?"
"He was gay, I thought you knew that."
"Stella told me but I thought she was saying that because she was..being protective."
"Well, you're almost right. Yes you could say she's protective and she told you that because its true. You're that blind."
"....so you were the one who poisoned him, all because he's gay and assumed he wanted me..."
"Its either me take him out...or Stella."
"Don't you dare bring Stella into your cruelty! She's nothing like that!"
"Oh? Of course you would defend her...right now at least..."
"You could even be the one who.....killed Vanessa...and Nido...and..."
"Oh I wasn't in the school when those two victims got their penalty.."
"..Who are you? Where am I?"
"Thought you wouldn't ask. I'm Kaize Umada and you're under my basement~"
Why does her basement look like a dungeon?! "Why am I chained up in here?"
"Its the only way I can have you for myself~ That coach Giselle was all over you that raises a rage over me, I couldn't make her have you!"
"So....you're the one who murdered her?!"
"Only way she can't mess with my Y/N~"
"You killed my best friend to make her stay away from me?!"
"Don't you see the love I have for you Y/N?! I fucking love you to the point where I masturbate with my perfume bottle calling your name Y/N!"
My eyes widen as I'm speechless and somehow I get a boner. Oh come on! Right now???
"Talking about it is getting me really turned on...and..since you're here.." she says then slips her tongue in my mouth as she kisses me and starts rubbing my boner which makes it struggle to throb in my pants.

She sets my dick free out of my pants and strokes it as her kiss continues. I want to resist but these chains are stopping me so she has full control of my body. She pulls away from my lips and sucks my dick ever so slowly filling me with ecstasy. "A-Ahh~ K-Kaize~"

Her slow sucking suddenly becomes faster and more ecstasy hits me causing me to moan loudly. Watching her as her head goes up and down and my dick keeps throbbing in her mouth causes me to hold her head forcing it down and cums in her throat.

She then pulls it out of her mouth as she slowly strips naked and sticks it inside of her starting to bounce. My moans get louder the more she bounces and her insides juice pouring on my dick.

"Kaize~ You feel so amazing~ Ahh~" I say deep in pleasure.
"Y/N~ Your dick feels so amazing inside me~ I love this feeling~ Ahhh~" She holds onto me as she bounces faster moaning my name on the top of her lungs. I was moaning loud as well but could hardly hear them because of her moans. Her bouncing then turns into slamming which turns up our moan volumes and I grab her hips getting collided into deep ecstasy.

"K-Kaize~ I'm cumming!~"
"Let's cum together Y/N!~"

She slam harder that makes me climax and we both moan until we echo the entire basement. My head lays back as I pant and Kaize meanwhile pants on my shoulder.

Stella's POV~

Nngghh....Y-Y/N... I get up rubbing my head and look around for Y/N. "Y/N? Y/N?!" When I don't see Y/N anywhere....an anger rises in me.
"WhO ToOk mY Y/N?!?!"