Chapter Two

|Jason's POV|

"Ty, can you please be quiet?" I say annoyed. Ty sat lose next to Hope and just stared at her.

"What's if she's a spy or something?" Ty randomly says. "I mean, she's a girl right?"

"Oh yea, of course not." I state sarcastically. She just had an extreme surgery."

"Are you sure that's she's going to the same school?" I nod once again. "And that bag. Is that even her's?"

"Go check it then. It has an address as well. Just check the tag thingy on her bag." I watch as Ty looks at her bag and I see Hope stir a bit.

"It says 'Hope Young'. Is that her last name?"

"I think so... She told me her name was Hope, but she never told me her lat name."

"I'm going to open it." Ty says as I hear a zipper slowly open. "Okay Jason?" I groan but I start to hear questions coming from my right.

"Jason? Where am I? Who the heck are you and why in the world are you touching my stuff?" Ty stops and we both look at her.

"We're at the airport. That's my friend Ty who is a creep. That's why he's looking at you're stuff." Ty lunches me and I shrug him off.

"I carried you off the plane since it landed a few minutes ago. We also got your stuff." She slides over to her bag and checking the tag as well.

"Well that's shocking you got the right bag, but you didn't need to carry me." Hope says smiling at me. "And you didn't need to look through my stuff." She slightly glares at Ty while his head stays low.

"Sorry." he mutters.

She sighs. "Did you see anything?"

"Yea, he went through everything. He even saw your-" I got lunched in the arm Ty and cut off before I could finish.

"I didn't, you don't have to worry." Ty says. Hope's cheeks turn pink as I realized what I was about to say.

"Wait, why are we waiting?" She suddenly asks.

"One of my friends, who also goes to Riverbank High, is going to pick us up. We figured that we could give you a ride since we're heading to the same place." Ty replies to her. "So is it true that you're going to this school as well?" She nods. "But you know it's an all boy school, right?"

"I know. Don't question me though. Blame my parents."

"Jason! Ty!" A familiar voice yells. All three of us turn around to see Adam walking toward us. "So who's the lovely lady?" Adam asks looking at Hope.

"Hope Young. Nice to meet you," she says kindly.

"Hi, I'm Adam."

"Alright then. Do we go?" Ty asks. Adam and I nod and we walk out of the airport.

"Why is she coming with us?" Adam whispers to me.

"She's going to Riverbank as well." Adam stares at me for a bit. Confusion shows on his face.

"But she's a girl, right?" Hope turns around and nods to Adam.

"My parents applied me when I didn't even know. Jason just told me when we were on the plane." She explained.

"Well then," Adam says while putting our stuff in his car. "Welcome to Riverbank."

"We're not even there yet." Ty butts in. Hope giggled and smiled.

I thought to myself, she has a cute smile.

__________________________

Idea by: Endless_Eclipse
Edited by: madxturnt