Chapter Six

|Hope's POV|

For some weird reason, it didn't take me that long to get settled in. I already had stuff in my closets and my electronics plugged in by my desk. Surprisingly, I had nothing to do. "Tyler." I mutter. "Tyler, Tyler, Tyler."

"Hope, Hope, Hope." He said mimicking my tone.

"I'm bored."

"I don't care." he simply replied back.

I pout. "Why are you so mean to me? I didn't do anything."

"I know, but you being bored isn't my problem. Can't you see I'm doing something?" I actually didn't notice he set up a computer. He seemed confused, plugging random things into the back if the screen.

"I think you're doing it wrong." I say, slowly moving to him. I watch him do it wrong again. Being me, I didn't exactly want to help him, but I was bored.

"I know what I'm doing." He says getting frustrated again. I get under the desk with him and watch him do it wrong over and over again.

"It's the wrong plug. If you force it to go in, you'll break it." I say, snatching the plug from his hand instead. He watches me as I do it correctly as I told him before. "Told you. It goes over here."

He huffs. "I knew that."

"No you didn't." I murmur as I help him even more. "Do you even know how to set this up?" I ask as he shakes his head slightly. I sighed a bit.

"I do. I just don't remember how." He says quietly.

"Well then," I say. "You just need to do this." I moved half the things he plugged in and put them in different places. When I move them around, it was silent in the room, which made me question. I turn around to see Tyler just staring at me. I smile at him and continue.

"You know you actually have nice brown eyes." I hear Tyler randomly whisper behind me.

I stutter a bit surprised. "W-what?" I stared back at him, noticing his blueish eyes. It seemed like his eyes had more colors mixed in them, but I couldn't describe it. I don't know why I liked them, but I did. Even with his squared black glasses on.

"Hey Hope, do you-" I quickly jolted my head, whacking my head in the table. Tyler started laughing at me and I punched him.

"Uh, yes Alaska?" I murmured as I kept hearing Tyler laugh. I stood up and said, "Shut up, Tyler." I crawled over to the door.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach tomorrow to swim ad whatnot." She said.

"Yeah sure. Soda coming too?" I asked.

"Imma force her." Alaska smirked.

"Good luck with that." Tyler said. "Does your head hurt?" He walked over to me, petting my head. I slightly frowned up at him like a little kid.

"Yes, it's hurts very much." I say pouting. Tyler laughed and kissed me on top of my head.

"Does that help your little boo boo?" He smiled.

"Yes, it healed it."

"Aw, that's so adorable." I heard a different voice say. I turn my head towards the door and see a girl with black hair and blonde highlights. We look at her, slightly confused. "Oh, sorry. I couldn't help myself. My name's Nikki. I was heading fir my room and I saw you two do that. You guys are such a cute couple."

"We're not dating." Tyler and i quickly say. We both look at each other and both turn a light shade of pink.

"Oh..." Nikki says awkwardly. "Well then I ship you two."

"Ship?" I asked.

"Yup." She nodded. "Well I have to go, and I hope to see you three around?" I smile, remembering Alaska was still in the room.

"Bye guys." Alaska says to Nikki and us while leaving. Then Nikki left as well, shutting the door behind her.

Tyler looks at me expectantly. "Couple?" He murmurs.

"I know, as if." I say. Then I see a bit of rejection and hurt in his face. What?

__________________________

Idea by: Endless_Eclipse
Edited by: madxturnt