Chapter Five

|Hope's POV|

"Oh, why hello sweethearts." The lady says coming back to the desk. "What do you need?"

"Um, I was wondering why I have a guy as a roommate? You do have ten girls here, right?" I kindly asked her. She nods an the three of us look at her confused.

"One if the girls don't live in the dorms. She lives near here, so she doesn't bother living in the dorms." We nod at her. "If you have a problem with that, then we can move you into another room. But you'd be with two other girls." She explained.

I think for a moment. I would have to deal with two people wen I can barely deal with one... "It's fine then." I finally I decide to say, "I'll say with Tyler. I'm pretty sure he won't be a hastle." I thanked the lady and started walking away.

"Why'd you do that?" Alaska asks. "You could've had a room with us!"

"Oh, please no. I just want to deal with one of you." Soda mutters.

"Wow, you're kind." I roll my eyes. "That's my same exact reason though. If I didn't have you two as a roommate, I might h e to deal with two girls that are the rudest people alive. I'm willing to deal with one and that's Tyler." I hear a laugh from my right and it was from Soda.

"I get why you want to stay with him." She says. I stare at her in disbelief, then she coughs. "Anyway, Tyler basically adds up to two people."

I sigh a bit. "He isn't that bad? Is he?"

"He isn't. Don't worry. He's actually ry funny and kind."

I sigh in relief again. "Okay, well that's good to hear. So I guess I'll see you when school starts?"

"What? School starts in five days. Soda and I were gonna explore LA tomorrow. Wanna come?" Alaska says.

"You were serious?" Alaska smiles at Soda then nods. Soda rolls her eyes then says, "So Hope, you wanna come?"

"Yeah sure." Alaska's eyes brighten a bot then she gives me a small wave. "See ya." I say as I left down the hall. I gladly opened the door to my dorm to see a dressed Tyler. "Yay! You're finally dressed!"

He rolls his eyes. "Of course. Why would I stay undressed?"

"I don't know, maybe because you're Tyler."

"You don't even know me." He mutters. "And are you still going to be my roommate?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sadly."

"Shame, I thought I'd get a room all to myself. Now I have to deal with your makeup everywhere."

"For your information, I don't wear makeup. And I'm sure that you're going to be the one who makes a mess in here." I scoff, sitting on my bed, which was closest to the window.

"Oh, can I see you're schedule by the way?" He suddenly asks.

I looked at him, unsure. "Are you going to rip it up or something?"

He laughs at this. "No, I'm not a fricking dog. Do I look like one to you?" He paused for a moment. "On second thought, don't answer that."

I laughed with him. "I think I left my bag in..." I mutter, thinking where I put it.

"You put you're bag where?"

"In my friend's car." I say. He heaves a heavy sigh. "Why do you want my schedule so badly?"

"I get to see what classes you have, and if you have any classes with me." He says.

"We then you can come with me to come get my bag." I say. He shrugs and follows me out of the room.

"Hope! Tyler!" I hear our names being called from down the hall. I turn around to see Jason and Adam.

"Hey." We kindly greet.

"Are you going to get your bags?' Adam asked.

"Yup, is Jason getting his as well?" Jason nodded.

"How do you know Tyler? Sorry, just wondering." Jason asked.

"Oh, he's my roommate." I jabbed a thumb in Tyler's direction.

"Yeah, I tried to rape her." Tyler said. We looked at each other and nodded together. Jason and Adam stared at us in disbelief. We both started cracking up afterwards. Tyler put his arm around me while laughing.

"Wait, what?" Adam asks, still stunned.

"I walked in on him while he was wearing a towel around his waist. Bad timing I guess." Adam started laughing with us. I saw Jason's ears turn red.

Was he jealous?

"Here." Adam hands me his car keys. "So I don't have to come with you guys." We left the building and quickly got out stuff, then immediately came back.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Tyler murmurs.

I groan. "I only have two bags. That's not a lot. Other people might've brought like ten bags. I don't know."

"Well I have one." He mutters again.

"Did I ask you how many bags you have?"

He looks at me for a minute. "Wow, how rude. Do you hear this Jason?"

"What? I'm not rude!" I say glaring at him.

Jason chuckles. "See, you just were. Literally right now." I just rolled my eyes and walked inside my room while Tyler followed. "Bye Jason." I quickly say.

"Bye."

"Alright, where's your schedule?" Tyler says. I open my bag and pull out the paper, handing it to him.

"We have..." He stays quiet for a moment. "This, this and this." He points to three of my classes. "And..."

"Well?" I state, impatient.

"Wow, we have all our classes together!"

"Language arts, math, science-" I start. to say.

"And music, history, gym. All of that." He finishes for me. I lay on my bed.

"Cool." I breathe out.

"You're not upset by that, a-are you?" He stutters.

"No, not at all! Actually, would you be okay with showing me around before school starts?"

"Absolutely." We smile at each other. "Wait a second, where are you from?" He randomly asks.

"Florida. You?"

"Canada." He responds.

He's from Canada? Why did he need to move all the way over here for this school?

__________________________

Idea by: Endless_Eclipse
Edited by: madxturnt