Chapter Twenty One

|Tyler's POV|

Days seem to go by so fast when your having fun, and so slow when your not. I try to make myself believe I'm having fun in every situation, but that's just not the case.

Days have been going by okay so far, which I guess is a good sign. I roll over, squinting at the daylight coming through the shades, then at my phone which only read six-o-clock.

Remembering what Ty told us about having school off this week, I dropped my head onto my cold pillow. Failing whilst loudly banging my skull on the bed head."Mother-"

"Fluffy." I hear someone whisper from across the room, distracting me from the pain shooting through my head at the moment. "Fluffy, tell Benja not to kill me."

"What the... Hope?" I say. Just some mumbling in response. "Hope?" I say louder.

"Hack, I fan." She giggles this time.

Sleep talking. Once again. This was a normal thing for me to witness lately. But it's what she talks about in her sleep that intrigues me. I don't know if it's wrong for me to listen in, but I just can't help myself.

"Why can't I be part of Team Crafted?" Hope rambles on. How does se know about all this? I thought she didn't even know what Minecraft was before she met us. "I can't tell you guys. Don't be mad at me. I'm so, so sorry." she yawns, stirring a bit, then drifts back to sleep.

Before I realized what my body was doing, I was walking out if the dorm into Mitch and Jerome's with my phone in hand. Little did I know that they all chose to have a little sleep over without me. "Wow guys. Thanks for the invite." I say while laughing at Adam, Ty, and Jason all squished together on the floor.

"ADAM!" I hear Ty yell. "Get your fucking foot out of my face!"

"Get your face out of my foot." Adam mimics. Ty slaps his forehead.

"You are literally the definition of a child."

I cough loudly in attempt to get their attention, but failed. "Yo! Shitballs I'm still here!"

"Why?" Mitch says.

"Fuck you Mitch." he giggles. "What is it?"

"It's about Hope." that shut them all up. They immediately stood up and sat down around me on the bed.

"Is she okay?" Jason asks, frantic.

I laugh at his sudden need to protect. "She's fine guys. But, you know that she's talking in her sleep, right?" I get a chorus of 'yeas' and nods.

"Well, what did she say?" Jerome asks this time on the edge of the bed.

"She giggles a lot and talks about... Us." They all shrug.

"What's so bad about that?"

"She talks about our Youtube selves. That's what's wrong."

"And..." Ty urges on. I laugh at the memory of Ross in our 'Finish The Story video.'

"When we all first started getting to know each other, she told us that she had no idea that we were Youtubers. Let alone what Minecraft even was." I pause and scan them all over. "I think that Hope is lying to us."

"No, she wouldn't do that. Would she?" Adam says, confused himself.

"I mean, it makes sense." Ty concludes. "We always find her slipping things about our accounts. Things like Merome and stuff." he scratches the back of his head. "Then she tries to cover it up."

The rest of them all nod in agreement, understanding the situation, except for Jason of course. He who must always defend his precious little Hope. She's not all his, you know.