Chapter Seven

|Hope's POV|

He didn't think of me like that, right? Not in a lovey dovey way, right? I hope not. I thought he kind of hated me. Well not fully hated me, ugh, I don't know. He just seemed disappointed, or rejected. Maybe-

"Hope?" Tyler interrupts my train of thought. "Are you just going to stay like that? Under my table..."

"Yeah, why not." I say while striking a funny pose under the table. It was crowded under here with the cables everywhere. He laughs at me and gives me a hand. I gladly take it and give him a small smile.

"Yeah. I don't think that's supposed to be spacey but that would be lovely." He sat in his bed while I plopped down next to him. He stared at the ceiling. It kind if bothered me, so I threw a pillow at him.

"See. Now you're bored like me." I groan.

"Then let's play something."

"Play what?"

He stays quiet for a moment to think. "We can play Gary's Mod, or Minecraft? I don't even know if you have those games."

"I do, but I rarely play them. How 'bout League of Legends?" I suggest.

"I'm not good at that game."

"Alright, then Minecraft." I say while walking to my desk as he did the same. After we each join a random server he gave me, I notice the chat going a bit crazy. What the heck chat? Calm yourself. People spammed the name 'Munchingbrotato' asking if that was really him. "Who the hell is Munchingbrotato?" I question out loud. I saw Munchingbrotato's character in front of me, staring. Then hitting me.

"That's me." Tyler says, crouching his character.

"Are you famous in this server, or like..." I murmur. "Youtube?"

"A Youtuber. Now hit me with the book and left click." I do what he tells me and now every character on the server was invisible but Tyler. "So what game?" I look around, interesting in Survival Games.

"Survival Games." I mutter to myself. "What's that?" I doubled clicked the 'w' button, making my character sprint toward the signs for survival games.

"Basically the hunger games for Minecraft. Um," He looked at the signs one by one. "Join number six." I follow what he says and see that the server is half full, but quickly filled up within a minute. "Do you want to go straight in the middle, or no?" I turn my head seeing several chests in the middle, but others randomly placed.

"Who said we were on the same team?" I smirked, seeing a countdown. Ten... Nine...

"Oh, alright then. Prepare to lose." He says. Eight... Seven...Six...

"Is that a challenge?" Five... Four...

"No, it's a fact." Three... Two...

"Oh, it's on." One.

***

After about three hours, we've played twenty games, been in ten death matches, and I won once. "I suck." I muttered, looking at the clock. "You know we've been playing for like two or three hours straight?"

"Are you serious?" He asked while looking at the clock as well.

"Yeah, it's 8:32 pm right now." I close my laptop, feeling very sleepy. I lay down, thinking about about staying awake, but my body is screaming at me to sleep. My eyes become droopy. Stay awake god dammit. Stay awake...

(Tyler's POV)

"Munching...Brotato..." I heard Hope say.

"What? Do you have something against my Youtube name?" I question, turning around to see her lying down. "Hope?" Her eyes were closed, as if she were sleeping. But she was talking? Am I hallucinating?

"Sorry." She spoke once again.

Don't tell me she...

"I promise."

Okay, she sleep talks. Isn't that lovely. But half if me didn't mind it. I actually thought it was cute.

Cute?! I can't think like that! I just met her today and it's a silly thought anyway.

As my mind continues to think about the worst, I can't help but stare at her. Her strawberry blonde hair seemed like the thing I adored the most. It was a cute addition.

Cute?! That's twice! Come on Tyler, get you're shit together!

__________________________

Idea by: Endless_Eclipse
Edited by: madxturnt