3

Lauren

I watched as Amber strapped Cam in. She picked him up to have a playdate with her son.

"We'll be back later!" She yelled as she closed the door and walked around the car.

I waved one last time before stepping back into the house and locking the front door. The other kids were at school and daycare so the house will be quiet until about 4:00.

"You done painting?" I asked Chris as he walked up from the basement. We had an argument this morning so he decided to go paint to let out his frustrations.

"Yea. Letting it dry." He walked to the kitchen sink to wash his hands. "Amber gone already?"

"Just left." I nodded

He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat at the table.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him. I placed a kiss on his lips and he just sat there with a straight face.

"You still mad at me?"

He attempted to push me off of him to get up but I wrapped my legs around him. He leaned back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling.

I leaned in and kissed the tattoo in the middle of his neck.

He sighed. "Stop."

"Why?"

He huffed and continued to look up at the ceiling.

I kissed his tattoo again. I trailed kisses from his neck to behind his ear. As I got up to his face, I kissed along his jaw line then quickly pecked his lips.

"You don't wanna kiss me?" I pouted.

I kissed him again but this time he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. I lifted up a little to pull his sweats down.

Chris

Lauren slid off of my lap and got onto her knees. She pulled my boxers off and placed her mouth over the tip of my erect member. She inched down and her tongue did small circles as she went further. Her head began to bob up and down while massaging my balls. I gripped her hair and bit my lip to hold back a moan.

She slowly came up and stared at me as she stroked me with both hands. She slapped my penis on her tongue a couple times before taking me in her mouth again. I let out a low grunt feeling my dick hit the back of her throat. She reached up and grabbed my hands, placing them on both sides of her head.

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow

"Mhmm." She hummed on my dick

"Shit." I groaned

I got a good grip on her head before I began to thrust into her mouth. That shit felt beyond amazing. She only gagged once and honestly, that was sexy as fuck.

She swatted my hands away before placing both of her hands on my shaft as she slurped me up.

"Baby..." I spoke in a low tone.

I was about to bust but she kept going.

"Baby." A moan slipped out and I looked up at the ceiling. "Shit." I was breathing hard like I couldn't catch my breath.

She kept going. I tried to pull away but she held on to my legs. I busted in her mouth and she slowed down but kept going. I felt her hand travel down to the base of my shaft.

"What you — oh shit!" Another moan escaped from my mouth as she lightly squeezed her hand and sucked on the tip

Lauren