21

2 years later

Lauren

I sat in the backyard while Cameron played with his trucks. My other babies were at school and Chris was handling business for me.

Both of our brands are now in stores across the world and I couldn't be happier.

I looked down at the time on my phone and the bus would be arriving any minute now.

"Come on Cam. The school bus is coming."

I smiled as I watched him run to the door and attempt to open it. This little boy was fascinated by all types of cars and trucks. I walked through the house and out the front door. I could hear the bus in the distance. The big yellow bus came to a stop in front of our house and Cam's eyes lit up.

"Look mommy! School bus!" He pointed

"I see it baby." I smiled.

Lyric stepped off the bus followed by Amauri, Aiyanna then Dakota.

"Hi mom." Lyric walked by with her face in her phone.

I walked in the house and they were all sitting around the table getting their homework out. I smiled because I didn't have to yell today. I'm getting too old for that.

"Pops still picking me up from practice tomorrow?" Kody asked

"Yea. Why?"

"Make sure he drives the blue Lamborghini." He looked up at me

I laughed. "For what?"

"Ma, I got a reputation to keep up. And you know the ladies love fast cars." He smirked

"Boy shut up and do your work." I smacked the back of his head.

"Ha! That's what you get." Lyric teased

"Shut up you wild beast." Kody shot back

"You wish you could look as good as me."

Kody gagged. "No. That's ok. I'd rather not break mirrors every time I looked in one."

"That's enough!" I yelled from the living room. "Do your work."

The front door unlocked and Chris walked in.

"Hey baby." He flopped down on the couch beside me.

"Everything good?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his blonde curls

"Yep. Everything is all set." He laid his head on my lap.

We sat in a comfortable silence as I watched tv and Chris scrolled on his phone.

"You still doing the charity game with Quincy?" I asked

"Yea. I just need one more person on my team. You think Jayceon would want to play?"