19

Lauren

I sat on the park bench and watched the kids play. Jayceon was talking to Dakota while Chris was running around with the other kids. We've been having supervised visits since the court ordered it. Today was his second visitation day and it's been going well. Kody really enjoys being around Jay.

Chris and Jay actually get along now and we can all be around each other without having any tension.

Jay walked over and sat beside me.

"You good?" He asked

"I'm fine." I smiled

"I gotta head out early today. The center is doing something and I have to be there for it."

"Ok." I nodded. "Don't forget the next court date."

"I'll be there." He nodded

Jay said his goodbyes to Chris and Kody then left the park.

"Alright! Round up your team and let's go!" I laughed as I yelled to Chris.

I walked to the car and the kids came running towards me and Chris was holding Cameron.

The door slid open and Lyric, Kody and Aiyanna climbed in the back. Chris put Cam in his carseat while I strapped Amauri in hers.

"You really got a mom van. I still can't believe it." Chris laughed and got in the passenger seat.

"Ha ha ha shut up." I put on my seatbelt.

"You gon have to get one of them church vans. A 12 seater cause 10 kids can't fit in here."

"We not starting this." I laughed. "I'm done having kids."

"You not but ok." Chris pulled out his phone.

I stopped by chick-fil-a to get the kids some food before going to the house. When we got there, they all ran inside and went their separate ways.

"I have to go to the store today and switch out some stuff." I looked at Chris as he watched tv. "Hello." I stared at him waiting for a response. "I know damn well..." I mumbled. "I know yo ass hear me." I pushed his head with my foot.

He slowly turned his head and looked at me.

"If you don't get these funky ass feet off my face

"If you don't get these funky ass feet off my face."

"Now you know you lying. Anyway, did you hear what I said?"

"Yea." He directed his attention back to the tv

"So why didn't you say anything?"

He shrugged and smiled.

"You irritating." I threw a pillow at his head.

"What time you coming back?" He asked.

"It shouldn't take long. Maybe just a hour or two. It's only once section that I need to fix."