6

Chris

I leaned against the wall by Lauren's office and waited for them to finish talking.

"Your 15 minutes are up and I have work to do."

I smirked as I heard Lauren talk. A few seconds later Jayceon came out the office and scoffed as he walked by me.

"You big mad huh?" I laughed

He mugged me and continued walking out of the store.

Lauren walked out and looked up at me. "Did you hear that shit?"

I nodded.

"All over the place. How are you going to  blame me and then blame yourself then blame me again?"

"He was probably just trying to get everything out. Thoughts were probably racing."

"He could've saved that." She shook her head. "He better be happy with his new little girlfriend." She laughed

"I'm surprised you haven't said anything to her about the whole situation." I followed her back to the front.

"I'm not trying to be no home wrecker. She's happy, I'm happy. Besides, I got my man." She looked back at me and smirked.

"Alright now. Get fucked in front of all these people."

"Must you be so sexual all the time?"

"I can't help it." I stood close behind her. "You bring it out of me."

"Get off me and help me put this stuff up." She laughed

"Where you putting it?" I asked.

"I want to move the collab with Berluti to the side and have Supreme in the middle since its the newest. So you have to switch the mannequins around." She smiled

Jayceon

I drove home and sat in the driveway thinking about the conversation I had with Lauren. I really do miss her. I wish shit was different. I should've handled things differently. She has to still have some type of feelings for me. We were married. It's not like I'm some random nigga. I shook my head at my thoughts and popped a couple pills before I walked into the house.

"Hey baby." Amy came out of the kitchen

"Sup." I nodded and walked into the living room

"What's wrong?" She sat beside me

"Nothing. Just tired."

"You sure?"

"Ain't that what I just said?" I flipped through the TV channels

"I was just making sure. What's your problem?" She scrunched her face up

I sighed and pulled out my phone.  As soon as Instagram opened, a picture of Lauren was the first thing I saw.