Advice

"Arthit, he loves you.  Go grab him and make him yours".

"P Arthit, you really messed up not only with your life, but ours as well".

"What did I do?"

"You are no doubt a wonderful brother or cousin.  But  you failed as a friend and also as a lover", said Maprang.

"Care you elaborate on your blame?"

"P Arthit, Nobitha, no doubt will get hooked to someone or the other, but Kong and even you, cannot be together with anyone else .  It is because your attraction to each other is beyond crush as of now.  For nearly six months, both of you are eyeing each other, and to put bluntly,  making out with each other, in fact in other's presence as well".

"He was just showing me as to how he will kiss his boyfriend", lamely said Arthit.

"ARTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, STOP BEING IDIOT AND FOOL WHICH YOU ARE.  YOU ARE A HEAD HAZER, BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY GET YOUR LOVE INTEREST BACK, YOU GET ME", SHOUTED Mew.

"If you do not, then forget my friendship because I do not want a coward for a friend and who do not care for friend's love life."

"P Arthit,  forgive me, but me too, I do not want to have you as my senior".

The two advisers left the idiot to wonder as to what he should do.   Arthit was at a loss.  He lost everyone in defying against the love for his sister.  He thought what actually he did was wrong or right.  He loved his sister very much and wanted  to help in getting her lover in her life.  But after Kong left, the guilt started eating him up.  He slapped the man whom he started loving. He never knew  when his attraction turned to crush to pure love.  He loved him so much that he gave himself to his making out sessions, not once but twice.  He had been indeed a fool in not realizing that Kong too loved him and that was why in a subtle way he was revealing his love to  him.

Arthit cried loudly and regretted for his actions against Kong.  By wallowing in his sister's love he forgot the man who really loved him.  He understood then that his crush was not just attraction or infatuation, but really love, pure love.  And it was universally truth that pure love could not be given or shared, it had to be cherished selfishly for once own.  The philosophy thus established firmly in his mind Arthit thought of penning it down for posterity.  But right then, first thing was to convince Nob, sorry (oh, his sister's love), Kong to forgive his slap and replace it with a kiss and then to tell him to fall utterly and madly for  Arthit  alone.

****************