5 🤟🏾

Janaya | Nay 💃🏾

I was currently listening to Mir sing the "Baby Shark" song to me. I had to admit it was kinda catchy, but it was getting old fast.

"Mir, baby, you wanna watch Paw Patrol or something," I asked him, as I rubbed my head.

"Yeah, yeah," he got up, going to his room.

Once I made sure he was straight, I went into my bathroom, getting my aspirin out of the medicine cabinet. I filled up my bathroom cup with some water, taking my medicine, and went to go lay down, watching some TV.

Once I found what I was gonna watch, which was Riverdale on the CW, I put my phone on DND, on the charger, and began watching my show.

Not even thirty minutes into my show, Mir came running in my room. "DaDa wan talk ta you, Mommy," he said, holding out his iPad.

"What? What you talkin bout Aamir," I tried my best impression of Gary Coleman's voice.

He just laughed at me. "DaDa said he tried callin you but you aine pick up. Hm, hea he go," he said, still handing me his iPad.

I rolled my eyes, not at the fact that Mir was giving me this information, but the fact that no matter how many times I tried to avoid him, KD still tried to find a way into my life. "Thank you baby boy. Now go finish playing."

"K Mommy," he said, running out my room.

When I looked into the screen, this nigga was mugging the fuck outta me. "Uh yeah, you can fix your face, because I don't have to answer to you every time you try to reach out to me. What do you want, anyways, Kelldrick," I asked, annoyingly.

"I wanted you ta ansa tha phone when I called, instead ah sendin me straight to voicemail."

"I didn't send you straight to voicemail. DND did. That's my mans 100 grand," I said with my tongue out, flipping him the bird.

"Man, I wanna see mah son--"

"...but you jus saw him, right? You FaceTimed him, so I'd say that covered it," I shrugged my shoulders, taking my phone off the charger to see my lockscreen littered with notifications.

"Aye, stop playin wimme, Nay."

"My hands ain't in your pants, KD. Can't say I'm playing with you," I said, laughing a little.

"You fa eva got some petty shit ta say. Man ion got time fa this shit. I'm gettin a plane ticket and I'm coming to see mah son," he said with an attitude.

"Yeah okay, I'll see you wheneva," I laughed, ending the FaceTime call. "Mir baby, come get this iPad and put it on your charger," I called out to him.

"Okay, Mommy. I coming," he said, as I heard his little feet running into my room. Once he got it, I went through my phone, checking my notifications.

I had 100+ notifications from IG, but I decided to wait to check them.

I went to my messages and saw some from Nova, my momma, and my cousin Brandyn, Solei's younger sister.