9 🤟🏾

Brandyn | Bee 🐝

Nay and I were getting ready for this party and we were definitely poppin.

I had gotten Baby Joe's number from KD and we had been texting since we got here. "Girl, I can't wait to see Baby Joe fine ass. He seem aggressive and he freaky too? Just how I like em," I said, letting my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Um, ew. That was way more than I needed to even imagine about Baby H-I mean Baby Joe," she said, shivering like it was the nastiest thing ever.

"Yeah, like I don't get disgusted when you talk that nasty shit about you and KD. Oh I remember, sus," I said, eyeing her up and down.

"Ugh, that was sooo long ago. I'm celibate now. Haven't had a lick of sex inna hot minute. So allat, what you talkin bout, ain't even relevant," she waved me off.

"Yeah okay. But I'm bout to get dressed now, since I took a shower when I got in. Imma take me a flick too when I get done, so be ready to like and comment," I told her as she walked out.

I put on my Versace button down dress that came just to my thighs and took my hair down from the wrap, combing it out. I looked at my feet and decided that I would wear my gold Versace slides with a white strap around the heel. I wanted to be cute but comfortable at the same time.

I examined my outfit in the mirror and decided that I would take my photo outside in the hallway. It was made up of glass windows so the lighting was just perfect.

beastie

beastie.brandyn: Ouuu that bitch pressure😍🙃💎 #BeeShit 🐝🤙🏾 #DiamondShit

🖤: janaya.dasssit, bbg.babyjoe, 4,568 others

janaya.dasssit: if you don't slay babyyyyy. My cousin better than yalls...PERIODT!! 🤙🏾🗣

beastie.brandyn: @janaya.dasssit, PERIODT. POINT. BLANK...fym?! 🤪

bbg.babyjoe: Lord 😍😋

beastie.brandyn: @bbg.babyjoe, 😌😙

I closed out my app, after liking more comments and replying and went back in, continuing to get ready.

I was hoping everything went as planned tonight because Brandyn Diamond was not for the drama.

Janaya | Nay 😋

I went to take my shower and get myself ready to go. I was gonna have someone take my picture when I got to the venue, just because.