11 🤟🏾

Janaya | Nay 😈👊🏾

KD came to get me, taking me outside so that I could sober up a little. I used the side of the house to hold me up because my balance was outta there.

"I'm finna go get you some water right quick. You gon be good luh," he asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Go ahead," I said, giving him a small smile.

Just as he went back in, that's when Tayjah wanted to come out starting shit with me. Hell, I was already loose, so why not take it there?

"I told you I was gonna get you by yourself before the night was over didn't I," she said, coming at me with a cup filled with something like lemonade.

"You real bold fa a girl who is pregnant, ya know? And I suggest that whatever you got in that cu--" she cut me off by throwing her drink in my face.

I know this bitch did not just pull that weak ass Love and Hip Hop shit, I thought to myself.

I laughed, wiping my face of her drink and started to walk away. "Don't be pussy and walk away. Do sum, hoe," she said egging me on.

I turned around, grabbing her hair, and pulled her down on the ground, getting on top of her, and sending straight shots to her face.

Everything happened so fast cuz next thing you know, all I saw was camera lights and flashes, letting me know that I was being recorded lightin this li bitch up.

I was going in on her when I felt hands pull me up by my waist and I continued to get shots in on her face by kicking her. "NAY, SHE PREGNANT, YOU CANT BE KICKIN ON HA LIKE THAT," I soon learned the person that pulled me off her to be Montana.

"Let me go, Tana. She shouldn't had been fuckin wit me," I tried getting out of his grip, he was just too strong for me.

Tayjah was rolling around on the ground, spitting up teeth and chunks of blood. "This ain't it, bitch. Everytime I see ya ass, it's on sight. Belee dat," she said.

"Bitch, I ain't hiding, fuck you talm bout? You know bout me. I stand on all 10 bout my shit," I said pointing at her.

He took me back around to the front of the house, where I seen Bee and Nova fighting two of her friends and Bee had one girl on the ground, gettin in ha shit.

The one girl that was fighting on Nova, I ran up on. "Uh uh, ain't no fair ones when it comes to this one, hoe. You got me fucked up," I said, swinging her off Nova, and putting her down like I did Tayjah.

No sooner than that happened, did we hear police sirens getting closer to the scene. "Who pulled this hoe shit and called 12," Baby Joe asked.

"Mane, ion kno, but we gotta get dese girls outta here, like na," KD said, escorting me to the sprinter, while Ben escorted Nova and Baby Joe escorted Bee.

Brandyn | Bee 🧚🏾‍♀️

"Ion kno why yall pulled me up off ha ass. I'm still gon beat ha ass everytime I see ha," Nay said to Montana.

"And me and Nova got her follow up, regardless," I said, shrugging.

"Nah, Nova pregnant. She needta calm her lit thuggin ass down," Ben said, side eyeing her.

"I dont give a fuck if I'm pregnant ah not, ain't nobody running up on Nay or Bee and I'm not finna do nothing bout it. Wrong bitch," Nova said, crossing her arms.

"But you good sis? Baby good," I asked her.

"Girl, this baby a whole ass lit gangsta. I'll be surprised if he ain't got hands comin out the womb," she laughed, saying.

I turned around in my seat, putting mybfeet on Baby Joe's lap as we all made our way back to KD's condo. "Well damn, so much for your release tonight, KD," I looked at him.

"Its aight. I don't even think I was ready to release it, to be honest. It needs more work and a couple more tracks. I got time for it," he said, looking out the window. I could tell it was bothering him, but I just let it be.

Just as the van got quiet, you could hear the shutter sound of Nay's camera on her iPhone going off. I just knew she was about to be petty.

 I just knew she was about to be petty

janaya.dasssit: all that "fighting" and not a scratch to be seen. Get ya weight up, baby girl. #ThatsOnMeBaby 💪🏾

🖤: beastie.brandyn, shesnova, 5,254 others

*view 1,500 comments*

I liked the post and liked some of the comments, when I saw a comment that stuck out to me.

showout.tayy18: all dis 🧢n you doin for social media, you know exactly where to find me. Up unda ya nigga 🤪🤪

So I pulled up and commented...

beastie.brandyn: @showout.tayy18 you already know what time it is. When you see one, you see all. Don't make this a habit, cuz I'll pull time fa all my bitches 🚫🧢

showout.tayy18: yeah aight @beastie.brandyn. And who are you exactly? I'll wait...👀 right!

Ouu she had the right one cuz she just don't know...

I got myself together and exit off the app. I was not about to internet thug with an irrelevant bitch.