7 🤟🏾

Kelldrick | Kell 🤝🏾

I was getting myself ready for this quiet mixtape listening party. We were having it at Trell's house and it was finna be a movie.

Hoes, drank, music, big backwoods, and tight security, meaning no drama whatsoever? Yeah, I approved. And it was a damn pool party as well, so half-naked hoes running around was gonna be a sight.

I was standing in the mirror, buckling my belt, fixing my shirt, and putting my NBA chain as well as my 38 chain on.

I was on my way to the barbershop so that I could get a fresh line up and then to the venue to make sure everything was in place.

As I was continuing to get ready, my phone notified me of an iMessage coming through. I looked at the lock screen and it was from Nay. I had paid for a ticket for her plus one to come to the party. I just really wanted to see her and spend some time with her.

I know what you're thinking. "Is yall ever gon leave each other alone?" "Haven't yall been through enough drama together?" "What about your new baby mama? What does she have to say about all of this?"

Nah, neva gon leave Nay alone. She my best friend now and we got a son together. Yes we have been through a lot together, but that only makes our relationship stronger. And as for my new "baby mama", she not that until we get a DNA test. I have a sinking feeling that I'm not the daddy, but I'll just let the results play out.

I put in my fingerprint, going to the text thread, and began to respond to her messages.

Nay 👫🏾🤞🏾: I just dropped Mir off at Momma and Daddy's house. Got your plane ticket for me and Bee, so we'll be leaving soon.

-who is Bee?👀

Nay 👫🏾🤞🏾: My plus one, duh...🤦🏾‍♀️

-I met ha? 🤔

Nay 👫🏾🤞🏾: You can say that. Well you met her sister, Lei.

-oh nah, she stuck up like ha sista, ion want nun it...🙅🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Nay 👫🏾🤞🏾: She not. If Nova can deal with her, you better be able to. Anyways, we should touch down in BR early morning. You finna be up to come get us, or I gotta call an Uber?

-imma be up, I promise. I might be draggin, but imma be there, I promise.

Nay 👫🏾🤞🏾: Ight Kelldrick, don't have us sittin in an airport that we know nothin about cuz you wanna be draggin an shit.

-say, you got a pic of ha? I might can hook ha up with Baby Joe 👀🤔

Nay 👫🏾🤞🏾: You just wanna see her body, perv 😂🤣

(Image)