10 🤟🏾

Janaya | Nay 🏌🏾‍♀️🎯

As we pulled up, I could feel nothing but uneasiness and negative energy. I just brushed it away because it was KD's night and I didnt want anything to push back this release date. It was long overdue for him to put out this music.

I got out of the car, fixing my outfit and hair, and got Bee so that we could go and take my picture and I could post for the one time. "C'mon Bee! I need to stunt on these IG hoes," I said, moving to the beat of Down Chick x Youngboy.

"Alright, hold on," she said, fixing her outfit as well, and her inches.

We walked inside Kentrell's house, finding a seat close to the bar, and she snapped my flick.

janaya.dasssit: it's the baddest bitch and I ain't talkin bout Trina 🤩🤤🤪 pc: @beastie.brandyn❤

🖤: shesnova, beastie.brandyn, 10,123 others

nbakd2x: 🤤🤤

beastie.brandyn: stay keeping ya foot on they neck cuz 🏌🏾‍♀️

janaya.dasssit: that's all pressure @beastie.brandyn -- you already know!

shesnova:🚨🚨 thick chick alert 🚨🚨

janaya.dasssit: @shesnova, never too much tho 🤪🤤

I closed my app up and went to go look for KD so that I could tap in with the concept of his listening party.

As I was walking, I could hear a group of girls whispering and I tried my hardest not to pay attention, but they had so much to whisper about, so I wanted to know what the problem was. "Excuse me, is there a problem," I asked as I stopped in front of the group of girls.

I noticed one of the girls to be Tayjah, and I just laughed inside because she was only gettin brave because she was around her friends and not behind her phone screen, in my DM. "Ain't you that girl Janaya that KD got a son with," one of her lil stick body built ass friends gon ask me.

"Yes, that's me. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that KD is still messing with Tayjah and that baby that she carrying IS his, regardless of what he tell you. So you can bounce."