Chapter 11 - There's a Kind of "Rush" (The Australia's tour)

A suggestive soundtrack:"Tropical Loveland", ABBA."There's a Kind of Hush", Carpenters."Feel Like We Only Go Backwards", Tame Impala.

After the situation with her father that was one of the great things Frida never expected, was the moment

After the situation with her father that was one of the great things Frida never expected, was the moment. Face something big, something new, something never seen among the four Swedes.Frida could be honest, she had never expected so much, she sat by the window, hugging her small handbag and feeling the cold in her belly as the plane took the momentum to finally take off east. She squeezed Benny's broad hands tightly and gave a yellow smile, leaning against his shoulders.The long-awaited Australia was not that far away, after all, it had been hours since they had been on a slightly shaky plane without many air vents, which gave Frida countless feelings of panic.Bjorn and Agnetha were not in big moments, perhaps the decision was to separate. Agnetha had a coffee served on board, and Bjorn had taken some sleeping and forgetting medicine. Literally forget it. Despite his illustrious achievement with his best friend, he just wanted to know what made him happy, that is, play his guitar and show the world and the east what he had done best.

No matter the circumstances to him.The sudden change in the group made Benny a little worried about the success and progress of the tour, after all, Agnetha felt a little more shaken to sing certain songs of the group, so the task was taken by Frida, who tried all the time. It's hard to cheer up her friend and show her that life could still be beautiful even without being married.

- How much longer will we stay in this sweaty 50 degree heat? Frida said to the stewardess who brought glasses of water for everyone, fanning herself with a crumpled magazine and sweating her forehead.

- We have 30 minutes until we land in Australia, ma'am. said the polite stewardess, pouring the glass of ice water to a muffled, clueless Frida with the harsh heat inside the plane, which insisted on trembling, trembling and trembling.- Come on Bjorn, get down soon! For God's sake, my feet burn... "Frida said, almost throwing a sleepy Bjorn from the plane's stairs, who jerked back to annoy her.

- How Bjorn is a mature man ... Greatly mature.

***

- THE SOLAR PROTECTOR, BENNY! WAIT, WAIT. - Frida said almost running over the 4 suitcases that had separated, stumbling with the slippers on the stairs that led her directly to the door of his house.

- Frida! We need to go ... It's the fourth time you've forgotten something at home. Benny said in an exhausted voice, removing his sunglasses from his eyes, wiping his sweat with his towel and putting his bags in the trunk to take them to the airport.

- BENNY, you will not take the shirt written: Benny, my teddy bear, I love you. In your bag? Why? You didn't like my gift then? Oh my God, my Ray Ban. said Frida, knocking one knee on the corner of the wall, running around the house and picking up everything like Superhero Flash as she fought Benny and her heart was beating absurdly with anxiety.

She quickly cursed and "shhhh" Benny to say nothing and finally got into the car, with her necessarie, the ironed shirt perfectly presented by herself to Benny, her blue-rayed Ray Ban and her wine polish to flick through. Car in motion.

"You're plugged in and didn't notice?" What a hurricane I need to deal with ... It's only 1 week, Frida. - Benny said shifting the car, angry at the amount of bags, but without much discussion.

- I am disappointed. With. You, "she said, wiping the corners of the nail polish with her own nails, making a serious face, and ignoring the situation.

- I'll use. I told you, I loved it, darling... "he said, knowing he didn't like it, but he was making an effort, after all it was his great lover who had given her all the love that was inside her huge heart.

- Now I can be very happy and electric, I'm plugged in, you know that, I always am, you look so beautiful with that bad shirt. she said, squeezing Benny's cheeks, which were slightly red. "I believe Anna and Bjorn have been waiting for us for hours... I hope little Christian and Linda look good at Aunt's house." Frida said, with some concern in her eyes, tossing her hair back as she waited for her beautiful long nails to dry, quickly storing her nail polish and inserting her wedding ring and emerald ring into her fingers.

Anna smiled relieved from afar to Frida, who was running into a hug, as if they hadn't seen each other for a long time, usually ruffling the fringe of Agnetha's beautiful golden hair. Her big blue eyes had dimmed and, beneath a beautiful pair of sunglasses, Frida could see her dark circles. A great woman, a great mother. She thought.

***

Finally, with a lot of effort and crazy fans walking through the streets with the ABBA name stamped on their socks, and an incredibly hot and stuffy summer in tropical Australia, the four arrived at the resort hotel waiting for some fresh air. and peace before the first day of the renowned group.

The landscape and seafront of the resort was stunning and unique. With an incredible sunset with nuances between the dark blue of the beautiful night, pink and orange and large palm trees around, that made the breeze of the sea took over the hair of all. Frida smiled at Benny, who looked at her tenderly and kissed her head.

The rooms were perfectly arranged in shades of white and pastel blue, with an icy air and citronella smell. With white towels and fluffy bathrobes and a yellowish vision, given by the lighting of the place.

Frida adjusted her robe to her cool body, with a nice cold shower and wet hair, sat in the comfortable armchair, next to a giant dressing table that existed there, crossing her legs, reading a magazine and relaxing her back while turning on the radio. at minimum volume. While Benny, in his lovely T-shirt, slept like an angel.

The radio featured the song "There's a Kind of a" Rush "(suggestive placement for the chapter, in the original song, the word used is" Hush ") of the Carpenters.

"There's a kind of rush ... all over the world, tonight ..." she crooned closing the magazine, taking a deep breath, looking at her ready-made costume hanging in the open white wardrobe.

Her head was spinning for a moment, wondering how Anna could handle her emotions and how it would all be. After all, nothing could go wrong for them in the perfect "Tropical Loveland".