Apresentation - READ

Hello, I found it necessary to start writing the fanfic or story, as you prefer to call, with thanks.
First of all, the idea of ​​this story came at a very difficult time in my life, with joint emotions and simultaneous things that I had to deal with at the same time, it's as if I
I got the idea of ​​being Anni-Frid simply because ABBA kind of "popped" in my life when adversities were pretty big. I always put "Dancing Queen" to play, as if I were the beautiful young girl of the music, the repetitions that I make of this song when I'm sad is impressive. It's like caffeine doped in the vein, makes me happy at the same time. The idea of ​​the first "A" being selected to be the main character in my story is the affinity I created with her and the person she is, I really like her way to this day. His charisma and his spontaneity, are wonderful, could not leave aside, in "second voice" all this.
I find this story very comical and a bit absurd, audacious, ironic and full of emotions and potatoes on the tongue.
Many facts are not real, but there are beautiful references that I simply report.
It was done with much affection, in the dawns I felt very confused. I admit that every member of ABBA in my story has a pinch of me. Each with its emotional clashes and things to solve in absurd ways or with many regrets and barriers breaks in pride, anxieties, caffeine addiction, music that is the main element that involves me.
It's complicated to tell old figures in a story, just because most young people do not know and have no idea who they are or just do not care.
Thank you very much for having achieved so far, because it is not an end, to have written around 17 chapters and this makes me very satisfied. I thank my friends who have read all those long and full chapters that I loved to put together.
All the templates, covers, edits and everything that has been done here, were made with a lot of effort and determination to find the photographs in moments that were occasioned with the chapter and that represent well what will happen at that moment, to illustrate and you to imagine the which will be happening on the scene.
Thank you so much for accessing this fanfic / story, gave her a little attention, do not give up on her, I promise it may surprise you, I'll try.
Thanks to Anni-Frid, Benny, Bjorn and Agnetha for becoming the characters of it all.

Thanks. I hope you enjoy :).

Extra: Why did you call it "What Would Anni-Frid Want You To Know"?

Precisely because, in my perspective, she was always the second, in almost absolutely everything, was not the "preferred", can honestly say. And here I am going to report on what her vision was like, how she felt and relate her experiences, her way of life, her relationships, her confusions and her vices from a perspective seen by a fan who sought to respect for the life she had before ABBA and now, then.

Mamma mia, here we go again ... (yes, it's the 5 story I try to write).