Chapter 3 - As a Simsalabim (Bennyfrid)

Fly me to the moon 
Let me play among the stars 
Let me see what spring is like  
On a, Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand 🎶

- Fly me to the moon, Frank Sinatra

1969 •

Frida never knew what it was like to feel happy again. Although her divorce from Ragnar had been so premature, apparently she had already found someone who made her heart pound and made her feel cold in the stomach.
In her "borrowed" apartment in Stockholm, she had her thin forearms and one hand resting on her chin as she watched the movement of the street and the breeze in her hair. Thinking about what she was about to achieve just now, the recognition, the moment alone.
She was experiencing the true feeling of loving someone with all her soul and heart. Ah yes, that night ... Or rather, the nights.

Anni-Frid? What are you doing here so late at night? I imagine your husband will not like it ... "Benny said a little drunk, sitting on the bar stool, spilling a bottle of beer, rather expensive.

Frida, though she was so tall, felt small in such a peculiar place. That night she had just proposed divorce to Ragnar, after a great argument involving their relationship and even their children. She wore a rather short, tapered, black dress with her curious green eyes full of eyeliner and mascara, looking at Benny quickly and releasing an instant smile of relief.

Problems with relationship, believe me! Peculiar to see you here. And by the way, I do not have a husband anymore. I should have followed Agnetha's advice a long time ago. said Frida, sitting sheepishly beside Benny, begging for a similar beer, as she stared at him without him noticing, he looked more handsome than the last time. What had happened?
"Impressive how this man does not know what he's missing. Porcelain doll ... "he paused, sipping his beer, watching her intently. "You are so talented, beautiful ... A better man will appear in your life, and bring you good things, the advice of a great friend, whom you have just met better. - he said smiling, taking her hand and giving him a kiss.
She smiled, and she felt a few tears coming up. Of course, there was almost everything with that man, now she saw herself with nothing and a small amount of money to keep.
"My biggest concern is my children ... I can not keep them, Benny. Automatically, the guard will be for him. You see? I have nowhere to live. Frida said with her eyes glinting in the dim light of the place, afraid that someone would hear, very close to Benny, holding his hand tightly, like a shelter.
"No, I have an apartment in Stockholm, which has been abandoned for some time. Most of the time, I'm with Agnetha and Bjorn in a bigger one that we can sort out for rehearsals. So, my time is pretty much all for compositions. The keys are yours, Anni-Frid. And I assure you ... - he said taking her in her delicate hands, firmly. . - He will not have children for long, your potential will show you that you have everything to get to the top. Believe in yourself! - he said smiling, placing his hands delicately on the porcelain face, and the freckled nose that she presented and a little excess of mascara. - Speaking of potential ... I want to present you with an old composition that I have, and unfortunately, I'm not finding notions of rhythm for her. I think it would help you a lot! And you could even record a record in the future. What do you think, doll? You're so quiet. I think I'm talking too much. he said, putting his hand on his head, laughing at himself. What foolish role was he playing with that pretty girl?
- Oh ... I can not speak Benny! My heart is dealing with many emotions. said Frida, looking down and laughing. Of nervousness and happiness. "I feel so happy with this proposal and I feel so ... Well. A weight has been withdrawn into my being. You were practically my angel, in the most difficult moment of my life. I promise, everything will be rewarding later. Of course I agree to do projects with you!

I want so much to dance with you that night Frid ... Can we? Will you join me in this dance? I hear you like jazz, miss. said Benny, already getting up and holding out a hand, a little sweaty with nervousness to Frida, a huge smile on her face.
"What a good sir ... I waited for it all night. she said giving herself into his arms as they swayed to the sound of Sinatra. With a little sophisticated beer in their veins, and a cold, rainy weather in Stockholm, their hearts were close to each other. It was as if they felt the connections, the hearts beat together, the cold disappeared and all they could feel was the warmth of each other's body.
Frida's sexy eyes moved with Benny in a way that was difficult, even for him, to explain. Her golden brown hair swayed as she smiled, her tiny eyes smiling with her.
Benny's gentleness and charm might have snatched Frida's heart from her, she might, at that moment, very much like to fill that whole cheek with kisses.
"Frida ... Do not let tonight end, dear ... Please." said Benny with a great temptation within him, softly in Frida's ear.
"I wanted so badly to have that power ..." she said as she settled into his embrace as she hummed the song she knew by heart and saucer.

The decision was not given as another, as soon as the jazz was over and the bill was paid, Benny took Frida to her shiny new car in the light of the full moon along with a fine, cold drizzle.

The apartment was on a busy Stockholm street with a small balcony, and with a huge space for one person to live. Frida could hardly believe that soon enough, she would be living in a place she considered perfect for her. She felt finally independent. He looked at her thin fingers without any wedding ring, it was strange that sensation.
Benny lit a yellowish low light, sitting quietly on the couch, looking with joy at the happiness of Frida, shocked by that place.
"If you want, I can spend the night with you ... It's cold, and coincidentally, the neighborhood is very quiet ... I believe you'll be scared and have no one to turn to, doll. Benny said quietly, with a second wish in mind, as well as wanting to make the company desired for his redheaded angel.
"It would be so perfect, little bear ... Your company here is what I really like with all my strength. Frida smiled, running her finger lightly on his nose, which made him blush.

Frida immediately covered herself with her black overcoat, leading Benny to the small porch. They sat in the uncomfortable chairs to watch the constellations, the moon, and even find some planets in the sky. Frida held tightly to Benny leaning on her shoulder without a word and opened a smile to herself, who would have thought Anni-Frid to be living something so great. He smoothed his bald hair, which was swaying in the breeze, he gazed at her with tenderness and admiration.

Benny ... If you want to leave, you can go ... You do not have to stay with me if you do not want to, I know you need to prepare the rehearsals, study the songs and ... - Frida said as if she was a nuisance . Because, for all these years she really believed that she was really a back-up. Before ending the sentence, Benny just put his finger on Frida's mouth and ... He stole a kiss from her. And how he wanted that kiss ... She glared at him.
"I was crazy to kiss that heart-shaped mouth, the way you talk ... Frida, I can not. Benny said in dismay after his intense feeling.
Their gaze went in the same direction, the lips. No matter how cold they shivered, their callus was enough to warm them up. They loved each other even before the carnal encounter, it was all soul.

Frida remembered that, even after two years together, that memory on the same porch where she was at that moment, was very strong and made her heart skip over her chest. His heart screamed for Benny, he pulled her from hell and carried her to heaven. Was it your dream or your nightmare? Frida wondered. She was looking at the man in her life, sitting in front of her piano, concentrating carefully on perfection, as she watched him biting his lip and mentalising all this. The emotion against desire? The soul and the body? She believed. She believed she would be living one of the great moments of her life.